Returning player looking for some info!.

Hawkmoon-KT

Hello; old returning player looking for info on the following things:

A) What is the current PVE Magic boost / Magical Accuracy cap on 5.8?

B) What is the name, and how to get the wings the character is wearing on minute: 3:04 on the linked video? ( The wings of the deity general on kaldor ) apparently they were added on 5.3 but I cant find them in-game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wBfuNZreI&t=213s

Would appreciate the help, I know many are gonna just recommend me not doing anything and just wait till 6.0 to play but honestly id rather just play now, I have a bunch of kinah between alts and already bought a full apollon set socketed with +7 manastones,+15 wings, gray wolf accs, etc... I just wanna know the PVE caps so I can reach them and move on to PVP gear, and as for the wings well they look pretty cool and fashion game is 99% of this game for me so...

Anyways thanks in advance!.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

They are called Zedas' Wings Skin, named after Commander Zedas from the Dredgion Defense instance. As Cheese said, you cant get them, unless we convince Cyan to do so.

-cough- @Cyan -cough-

Damn that sucks, I would surely spend some $$ on the shop for those or even the dux wings, anyway, any idea of the magic boost / magical accuracy caps? Against Bastion of Souls bosses I mean, and thank you so much for the help so far.

This is what I was told from someone. :P These are the magical stats for FM, which is the current highest tier instance (along BoS).

• Crit Spell: Around 1,200.
  • Magical Accuracy: 3,000 (2,800 for anything else).
  • Magic Boost: 6,200 or more.

I forgot if this was "Max possible, ggez run", or minimum requirements.

Ahh I see, Thanks everyone, well if thats the case then I should be fine with my PVE equips when im done enchanting them + getting a plume, and a minion, currently sitting at 4k mboost / 2700 macc unbuffed and all my items are +0 except the wings.

I should be fine just aiming for 5.400~5.800 mboost then because in an ally theres bound to be an AT and those guys keep sundering blade up 100% of the time + I always carry juggernaut cannon socketed.

As for Crit Spell I find it weird how that is a thing now lol (I stopped playing after the DD patch) but if the cap is 1250 and im around 850 atm I should also be fine on that side when im done.

Again, thanks for the help everyone appreciate it!.

16 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:
  • Crit Spell: Around 1,200.
  • Magical Accuracy: 3,000 (2,800 for anything else).
  • Magic Boost: 6,200 or more.

I forgot if this was "Max possible, ggez run", or minimum requirements.

The MB and MA are minimum requirements, you want 3k to be able to hit the boss 99% of the time and 6k+ MB to be at least MB capped if your crit spell is a bit low.

5 hours ago, Hawkmoon-KT said:

in an ally theres bound to be an AT and those guys keep sundering blade up 100% of the time + I always carry juggernaut cannon socketed.

Frozen Monolith is a group instance, not alliance, and there's not as many ATs on KT as there is on DN server.

5 hours ago, Hawkmoon-KT said:

As for Crit Spell I find it weird how that is a thing now lol (I stopped playing after the DD patch) but if the cap is 1250 and im around 850 atm I should also be fine on that side when im done.

Nergal has pretty high crit spell resist, compared to all other bosses which have much lower, hence why people precise it now. With 700~800 crit spell you will barely crit and it will affect your dps.

You also have to worry about tempering your Grey Wolf accessories. Normally at +5~+6 you get good damage, +3 is kinda okay.

47 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

The MB and MA are minimum requirements, you want 3k to be able to hit the boss 99% of the time and 6k+ MB to be at least MB capped if your crit spell is a bit low.

Frozen Monolith is a group instance, not alliance, and there's not as many ATs on KT as there is on DN server.

Nergal has pretty high crit spell resist, compared to all other bosses which have much lower, hence why people precise it now. With 700~800 crit spell you will barely crit and it will affect your dps.

You also have to worry about tempering your Grey Wolf accessories. Normally at +5~+6 you get good damage, +3 is kinda okay.

I find it weird there are not as many AT in KT as there are in DN given how faceroll that class gets after a while, and like I said 800~900 crit spell is where I am right now but its still a work in progress, still no minion/plume/etc... , also is Frozen Monolith the end game atm? I had understood it was Bastion of Souls since thats where you get the materials to upgrade Harvester gear, thanks for the info btw!.

Both FM and BoS are endgame. BoS is different because it has 3 difficulties. Easy Mode is manageable by most people (and pretty much the one preferred by everyone), but Normal and Hard Mode are harder than FM. Which one you wish to aim for depends on your objectives. FM will give you Soulstones, which you need for your level 80 Abyss set, while harder versions of BoS do not really offer that better stuff, other than a lot more gear drops per run.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 10:07 PM, Hawkmoon-KT said:

Damn that sucks, I would surely spend some $$ on the shop for those or even the dux wings, anyway, any idea of the magic boost / magical accuracy caps? Against Bastion of Souls bosses I mean, and thank you so much for the help so far.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:43 PM, Bryos-DN said:

They are called Zedas' Wings Skin, named after Commander Zedas from the Dredgion Defense instance. As Cheese said, you cant get them, unless we convince Cyan to do so.

-cough- @Cyan -cough-

http://store.aiononline.com/store/item?goodsNo=6807011&categoryPath=1_112_118

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Archived