Evergale Canyon questions

PuppyLove-KT

uhmm.. why do people join EC and then later on wants to get kicked out? and then rejoins and wants to get kicked out again and again and again? 

is there no penalty for afk'ers? lol. 

i guess if you do not belong to a premade group (which is everyone that is not 75, well because people dont accept us. hehehe) it is pretty much a  waiting game for 25GP. its just sad that lower levels dont enjoy Evergale as much as the top tier people. hehehe. 

10 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

uhmm.. why do people join EC and then later on wants to get kicked out? and then rejoins and wants to get kicked out again and again and again? 

Because they are nyerking selfish idiots.

Basically, when people enter Evergale, either two things happen; you are matched against a premade or you are matched against another quick queue group. The former case, basically means you are going to lose. Leaving the instance early by yourself leaves you with a cooldown, during which you cannot reenter the instance. However, if you get kicked, you dont get the cooldown and can reapply straight afterwards. What happens in the case you mentioned, these idiots reapply instantly afterwards and end up in the same team/instance they were in, so they ask to get kicked again. And goes on until the instance ends or another Evergale run takes the queue's focus.

Asking to get kicked is something that, in my opinion, no one should ever do. Mainly because that player is forcing another one to get sucked into that losing team instead of accepting what they ended up with.

17 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

is there no penalty for afk'ers?

Alliances can perform Ready Checks and tell who is potentially AFK, and kick them. That, however, depends on who you are matched with. That is the real reason why we have the Kick feature (even though doing it is kind of a waste of time, but that is just my opinion. Moving on...).

19 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

i guess if you do not belong to a premade group (which is everyone that is not 75, well because people dont accept us. hehehe) it is pretty much a  waiting game for 25GP. its just sad that lower levels dont enjoy Evergale as much as the top tier people.

This goes for everyone. Be smart about Quick Queue. You can most of the time tell when a winning group is entering and when not:

• If you see a random person recruiting with Auto Accept on who disappears, and you see a new battlefield open, do not enter. That one is guaranteed to lose.
  • If you see a premade going in, apply fast. Depending on already opened battlefields, this is your chance. Sometimes you have to wait a bit for the other battlefields to close so you are sure you will be put into the winning one.
  • You can identify the usual "premade names" by just doing Evergale and learning the usual "leaders". Not saying less known people cannot win, but the "leaders" means in most cases a guaranteed win.
  • Kind of cheeky, but it is what I do sometimes. :P Have two characters up, queue them up at the same time. If both's entry dialogue pop at the same time, enter on the alt. You can predict early on if its a losing team or a winning team. If its a winning team, enter on your main one (or whichever character you need rewards for) and make your alt leave the instance (this is just so someone else can also join). If your alt enters a losing team, dont enter on your main, and wait for a good time for your main to queue up again (when the alt's run ends, when a "leader" enters).

Also, just out of curiosity, what is your level? If you are in the 70s, you might be able to get in just fine. But that is up to people, really.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:49 PM, Nitro-KT said:

i guess if you do not belong to a premade group (which is everyone that is not 75, well because people dont accept us. hehehe) its just sad that lower levels dont enjoy Evergale as much as the top tier people. hehehe. 

I'm sorry that many people feel this way. Truthfully, those of us who go in premades do so because we want to be with our friends. We aren't just random people in premades. We are friends who do things together a lot. Leaders of premades (Momo, Fencer, Hellish, Covergirl, etc) get tons and tons of requests for people who want to go. It's quite overwhelming, especially considering they don't know a lot of these people. It's easier for them to choose people they know and can trust to listen and follow directions. If they're told to go to north cave, they'll be there. If they're put into PVE group, they do it without complaint. They don't go and do their own thing. That's a lot of it.

thanks for the responses! hehe im a level 71 templar, errr -still on the range that would not be accepted. hahaha. but it's ok! i know higher level people would of course get the priority in grouping up. kind of ...using this situation as a low key motivation to level up. hopefully, soon i can experience atleast 1 win... just 1 WIN from EC! hahaha. 

Archived