6x xp rate?

Baku-KT

Greetings Daevas,

From July 18 to July 25, earn XP at 4X the rate to get to your characters to level 75 or get started on an alternate character. The bonus XP event will begin after the maintenance on July 18 and end at 6:00 AM server time on July 25.  Make plans today and take advantage of this special XP boost event!

Happy leveling!

Posted 07/16/2018 by Hime

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in July. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

Kumuki's Daring Rescue

Aion Summer Block Party

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

Double XP/Drop/Craft/AP : July 4 (24 hours only. Starts 12 AM Server Time)

Double Crafting : July 6 to July 8

Double AP : July 13 to July 15

Double XP : July 20 to July 22

Double Drop : July 27  – July 29

See you in game!

So on the 20th to the 22nd will be 600%? Also this 4x xp rate wasn't mentioned on the July preview

13 minutes ago, Baku-KT said:

So on the 20th to the 22nd will be 600%? Also this 4x xp rate wasn't mentioned on the July preview

If that's the case, I think we'd all hit the cap before reaching 600% anyway. Like, there is an xp cap in which you can't gain anymore xp from bosses or whatever. I don't remember what it is, but I thought it was like 500%. Could be wrong though.

41 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be no stacking because the weekend one super-transformed into the buff we will see this Wednesday. 

Usually that happens when something goes wrong lol. Does that mean we won't be getting Kumuki? :c

For general reference, server-wide buff events always use a single multiplier, lets call it "XP Gain". Weekend events set the XP Gain value to "2" (double XP), and this week-long one sets it to "4". What will happen is that the week-long one will override the weekend one and stay at "4". It would only stack with the server wide buff if the second XP buff is character-specific, like a consumable or from an NPC.

32 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Not this week!

Omg.... this cant be real, i was waiting kumuki. Next time post the correctly Preview, everything is wrong there... I took a week vacation at work to do kumuki with my alts and now there's no kumuki this week. I'm done with this game.

48 minutes ago, BNF-DN said:

Omg.... this cant be real, i was waiting kumuki. Next time post the correctly Preview, everything is wrong there... I took a week vacation at work to do kumuki with my alts and now there's no kumuki this week. I'm done with this game.

It's funny because I'm going on holidays this Sunday for about 1,5 weeks so if it starts next Wednesday I'll be missing a lot already :P

18 hours ago, BNF-DN said:

It said "upcoming." It didn't say it would be this week for sure. Why would you take off work without even knowing the dates? Yeesh.

The last time I took off work for a video game was...

I haven't. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Until you know for sure that everything is good to go, don't do it.

PREEMPTIVE DON'T TAKE ANY TIME OFF FOR 6.0 (maybe a couple days later) YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE A BAD TIME......

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

PREEMPTIVE DON'T TAKE ANY TIME OFF FOR 6.0 (maybe a couple days later) YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE A BAD TIME......

I was thinking the same. I might take off one day for 6.0 (depending how busy I am at work at that time), but it will be the day after, not the day of release lol.

1 minute ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I was thinking the same. I might take off one day for 6.0 (depending how busy I am at work at that time), but it will be the day after, not the day of release lol.

Yeah, maybe the Friday or Monday after release (maybe especially Monday). Have a three day weekend. xD

Archived