Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - July 18, 2018

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours.

Changes

  • Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Power Up Week will end. Power Up while you still have time!
  • The Giving Grove event will end so use your remaining nutrients before they dry up.
  • Shugo Sweep will end.
  • Quadruple XP will begin and run for one week.
  • An issue with the visual effect for the Dragon King's Staff will be fixed.
  • An issue where Tiamat's Stronghold not resetting daily will be fixed.

Additionally, website login, new account creation, NCoin purchases, and store purchases will be unavailable until 12:00 PM.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates.

 

Maintenance Images of the Week

czilyjxlg4a11.jpg 6psdzd4fqa911.jpg z3ejxrnul6a11.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hey, look, it's the visual representation of XIGNCODE.

They should just remove this garbage because it's been already bypassed and literally does nothing at all. Just bugs the game even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan can we get a word about 6.0? We know like nothing, It's starting to be exhausting, still waiting, not a word about it. Also what about the new website that's been promised years ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
On 18.7.2018 at 1:21 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hey, look, it's the visual representation of XIGNCODE.

Thankies for making my day a bit sweeter!

1250270182_eve_giggle.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hey, look, it's the visual representation of XIGNCODE.

As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do not kumuki bro, i want my 4x xp, because what i see 3x xp, wtf man ncsoft it is coup in people play aion today, 3x wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kirael-KT said:

i do not kumuki bro, i want my 4x xp, because what i see 3x xp, wtf man ncsoft it is coup in people play aion today, 3x wtf

How is there ALWAYS someone who does this every time we get an xp buff. A 300% buff equals 4x xp. Why? Because we already get 1x xp by default. So add 3x to that and voila -- 4x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kirael-KT said:

i do not kumuki bro, i want my 4x xp, because what i see 3x xp, wtf man ncsoft it is coup in people play aion today, 3x wtf

 

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

How is there ALWAYS someone who does this every time we get an xp buff. A 300% buff equals 4x xp. Why? Because we already get 1x xp by default. So add 3x to that and voila -- 4x.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/2665-6x-xp-rate/?tab=comments#comment-27522

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update.  Thanks for the weekly headache of trying to get that XIGNCode to work so I can get into the game again.  WHY CAN'T NCSOFT RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?  All I'm asking that I'm able to play AION without having to try hunting for a file I can't find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rohanna-KT said:

Thanks for the update.  Thanks for the weekly headache of trying to get that XIGNCode to work so I can get into the game again.  WHY CAN'T NCSOFT RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM?  All I'm asking that I'm able to play AION without having to try hunting for a file I can't find.

What's your problem? I'm running W10 1803, NOT using temporary fix for xigncode anymore and I can run AION without any problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×