Delays on purchases during events

marikazan-KT

Dear Cyan,hime and ncwest.If your going to hold enchanting and tempering events,the least you could do is deliver playerts ncoin purchases in a timely manner,up to 12 hours is not good enough.You bill players take their money but cant deliver ncoin in a decent time frame.

I dont see shops making customers stand about for 12 hours when they make purchases you should be no different your delivery system and seller is  terrible in a computerised age, players should not be waiting this long for a product to be delivered.Utterly terrible payment and processing system you guys use.

I have purchased NCoins my whole (Aion) life, and all of them have been literally instant. I have used credit cards, debit cards and codes from cards bought inside and outside the US. And I am in the middle of nyerking nowhere. :P

27 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I have purchased NCoins my whole (Aion) life, and all of them have been literally instant. I have used credit cards, debit cards and codes from cards bought inside and outside the US. And I am in the middle of nyerking nowhere. :P

Previously this account has always gotten purchases instantly today purchased 48k ncoin for event and now 12 hour delay no big purchases previously have ever been delayed.As to using amazon due to location i cant buy these.Eitherway purchases in this digital age should not have delays especially during events.If they cant deliver it i will just get a refund only bought heaps cause of event.

13 hours ago, marikazan-KT said:

Previously this account has always gotten purchases instantly today purchased 48k ncoin for event and now 12 hour delay no big purchases previously have ever been delayed.As to using amazon due to location i cant buy these.Eitherway purchases in this digital age should not have delays especially during events.If they cant deliver it i will just get a refund only bought heaps cause of event.

They are using a third party company to authorize credit card payment which is river something I can’t recall . 

The best option is to pay with PayPal using your cc or account balance and doing that the platform with be PayPal rather than that other third party company . 

You can be mad all you want with ncsoft but any company that offers direct cc payment are always third party to authorize transactions .

• Aion Team

We do have security measures in places for NCoin purchases. If, for some reason, the system needs to verify your payment it can take a little longer. This can happen for several reasons, but the most common is using new payment methods or purchasing NCoin for the first time.

Archived