ButtReaper-DN

Wrapping for Mythics lvl80 gears

On 7/18/2018 at 5:04 AM, ButtReaper-DN said:

Hi Cyan, 

When are we going to get a Wrapping for Mythics lvl80 Gears or Courier Pass for lvl80 Gears?

Look bro, i think for those lv of gear you can just use unbinding stones. I dont know but i thinkig wrapping and couriers are things of the past.

Bryos-DN   

Unbinding Stones only work on Archdaeva Soul-Bindable gear ("bound on equipped" gear). Remember 5.8 purified gear is untradable, and the only way to trade it is by using courier/wrapping scrolls, which cant be obtained in any way at the moment.

36 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Unbinding Stones only work on Archdaeva Soul-Bindable gear ("bound on equipped" gear). Remember 5.8 purified gear is untradable, and the only way to trade it is by using courier/wrapping scrolls, which cant be obtained in any way at the moment.

it doesnt say wrapable on their description, so.

he didnt said ''abyss'' gear, so i immagined he was talking about regular lb 80 gear. Anyway, purified lv 80 should not be become tradeable in any way, imo.

Edited by Matsukamy-KT

10 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

it doesnt say wrapable on their description, so.

he didnt said ''abyss'' gear, so i immagined he was talking about regular lb 80 gear. Anyway, purified lv 80 should not be become tradeable in any way, imo.

Actually You can Wrap the Purified Gear only if you have it +25 or Higher

Bryos-DN   

They gain Wrapping uses once they reach +20. And, its not just Abyss gear; could also go for Master Harvester. :P

I feel indifferent to this really. I would much rather just have a bundle form an event really.

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

They gain Wrapping uses once they reach +20. And, its not just Abyss gear; could also go for Master Harvester. :P

I feel indifferent to this really. I would much rather just have a bundle form an event really.

WHAT ? Its terrible that this kind of gear can become tradeable. Well, anyway, 5.x is almost over.