Jump to content
Forums

DN-E Farming Natural Magic Stones


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Its one bundle per person. Goes beyond groups, meaning you can kill them in alliances and leagues if you want.

Additional info. The one bundle contains one stone. That stone is a random color for everyone. So you can trade the stones between others in your alliance if one of you needs green, but not purple, or whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Well I'd be up for it, if you go. Just poke me in-game. :3

Sure thing! If anyone else here wants to farm them let me know your timings or if you guys already do farm let me join please :/

 

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Additional info. The one bundle contains one stone. That stone is a random color for everyone. So you can trade the stones between others in your alliance if one of you needs green, but not purple, or whatever.

Thanks for the info, I noticed while recruiting for Barthor he disappeared but no one killed him, do these boss have like a time limit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Morgaga-DN said:

Sure thing! If anyone else here wants to farm them let me know your timings or if you guys already do farm let me join please :/

Sadly, there are not many people willing to put that kind of effort into farming those and I totally get it. I wish those bosses's HP could be lowered so we can at least farm those in groups and not needing a while alliance to kill them... @Cyan Would that be possible? D:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

It was included into the Shuog Sweep event if I recall right? But the chances were so low to get too... z.z I actually never saw it on the board.

Same. None of them showed up on any of my boards. Prices in the broker didn't really drop during that event on DN-A, so I'm guessing most people never saw them on their boards either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Same. None of them showed up on any of my boards. Prices in the broker didn't really drop during that event on DN-A, so I'm guessing most people never saw them on their boards either.

Yeah, very upsetting. I mean sometimes I really wonder. They add some quite outdated stuff as event rewards but can't add something what people are actually asking for and we are speaking of an item which won't affect anyone in a major way compared to some of the situations we had in the past. QQ

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

It was included into the Shuog Sweep event if I recall right? But the chances were so low to get too... z.z I actually never saw it on the board.

Never saw it any of my boards either.

 

4 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Yeah, very upsetting. I mean sometimes I really wonder. They add some quite outdated stuff as event rewards but can't add something what people are actually asking for and we are speaking of an item which won't affect anyone in a major way compared to some of the situations we had in the past. QQ

We’re only a few months away till they poof. Why not give us a chance here :D

This section should also be changed to Housing and Profession without the S since you guys plan to remove the other craftings we all worked hard for Q.Q

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...