xiilieaxz-DN

Returned to game after 3yrs. If there's 1 difference,it's the no. of goldsellers

I've just returned to the game after 3 years, and after playing for a few days, I've only seen 1 or 2 goldsellers in Sanctum for a while. I assume the new "Report Spam" function has to do with this, because it allows players themselves to silence them without a GM's intervention. The main cities are now much cleaner and less of an eyesore, so I just want to say that I'm pleased with what you guys have done to fix this problem!

Kubei-DN   

Gonna burst your bubble on this. Reality is, the 5.x patch is considered by many as one of the worst, and 5.8 almost killed off Korea as well. Reality is, even gold sellers gave up :P

Aly-DN   

Sadly, I believe that @Kubei-DN is correct. There just isn't as much a demand for Aion gold. The population right this minute isn't that large. Hopefully 6.0 brings players back, but doesn't bring the goldsellers back. lol.

Now that you mentioned it, it reminds me of halloween event last year (was the best event imo so far) brought a lot of players back along with those gold spammers.

I just came back recently also and noticed this. Game is pretty dead compared to 8 months ago. Did notice the same old trolls are still here flapping their lips 24/7, would trade 2 particular trolls for 2 gold spammers sitting in Panda.