Does the Display Low Level Quests option work now?

I did a google search but found people saying that the function does not actually work. I've only just returned to the game so I'm not sure if anything has changed since those posts. Does that Game Options -> Interface -> Display Low Level Quests actually work now? By my understanding, it's supposed to display quest markers on the map even if they are 7+ levels lower than you.

1 hour ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

Ah, so they just show or hide normal quests. That sucks then =\ Back to suiciding at Ardus Shrine for twink-questing.

You can still access the quests. You just have to click on the NPCs to see them -- which does suck, yes. However, if you aren't wanting to keep your level low, you can go ahead and level up and then go back and do the quests you missed. I just got done going through all of Ishalgen and Altgard and going up to every single NPC and doing all of their quests (I'm level 75).

6 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You can still access the quests. You just have to click on the NPCs to see them -- which does suck, yes. However, if you aren't wanting to keep your level low, you can go ahead and level up and then go back and do the quests you missed. I just got done going through all of Ishalgen and Altgard and going up to every single NPC and doing all of their quests (I'm level 75).

Twinking just gives me more assurance that I didn't miss any of the quests. Also, by leveling up, I'm going to miss level-limited quests such as Dregion quests.

Archived