Handicap attack speed for higher ping ?

Neleth-KT

I got this idea from a hack,hack does not reduced ping but actually lower attack speed animation.

Isn't it nice if we can add handicap for high ping by increase attack speed for them ?
So they can spam skills weave like ping 50.

Sure those low ping doesn't like but this will make game fair and fun for everyone else in the world especially NA is an international server not just USA or North America.

I don't know why you think I'm encouraged hacking ever since implemented of xigncode all non pay hacks stopped working already.

Even in a sport like golf there's a handicap for weak players.

I just want everyone can play aion that how it meant to be play.Since there's no technology that make information travels faster than light.There should be a handicap with bad ping players to help them compete with other players.Because for some people being closer to the server is just legal hacking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light

In case you interesting.

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

I don't know why you think I'm encouraged hacking ever since implemented of xigncode all non pay hacks stopped working already.

This is probably the best joke of 2018. 

Sorry Neleth, but Xigncode has been bypassed on day 1 of its launch. It doesn't stop hackers, it just brings issues to the core game and other players that play legitimately.

If you want a faster attack speed, you either get yourself a weapon with attack speed or gloves. But all of this is useless since those stats will be added with the transformations and not really that much present in the gear.

Therefore, there's no need for "handicaps".

20 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

This is probably the best joke of 2018. 

Sorry Neleth, but Xigncode has been bypassed on day 1 of its launch. It doesn't stop hackers, it just brings issues to the core game and other players that play legitimately.

If you want a faster attack speed, you either get yourself a weapon with attack speed or gloves. But all of this is useless since those stats will be added with the transformations and not really that much present in the gear.

Therefore, there's no need for "handicaps".

I'm not a hacker myself but I talked to a hacker and he said only paid hack can bypass xigncode.

I'm happy that xigncode is here much happier than when we had nothing.

You don't understand ping advantage ? try to play at 200 ping with wow and attack speed weapon and compare with ping 50 without attack speed weapon and wow you will see hugh different.

Or you want everyone lag equally like some games added global cool down ? 

You do understand that I play from Europe, yes? I know what is it having a high ping, especially when I main cleric. If you wish to decrease your ping, you're off better getting yourself a ping reducer, say WTFast, ReduceTheLag or even BattlePing. Plenty of options out there.

And how would you know if only a paid hack would be able to bypass Xigncode? Oh wait, it doesn't. All it takes is for someone to google it and there you go. 

Europe isn't only continent in the world we have Africa,Asia,Middle East there're people who playing from far east Russia with 300 ping and a ping reducer barely help him get ping below 300.There's someone who playing from Singapore and get ping 300 with battleping.I didn't research hack nor I'm an expert as you do.I only said I talked to a hacker and he claimed that only paid hack working.I don't know why you trying to change topic to hacking but core content should be about handicap to help everyone enjoy game more.

Stop being aggressive it doesn't make u smarter.

It's not aggressiveness, it's called logic.

The fact you named other continents and got very defensive says very much about you. I don't believe you talked to a "hacker", maybe you're good friends with him and he told you all these things, and here now you are, posting nonsense.

Not to forget, you dismissed my whole statement regarding the next patch, in which, like I said, those stats are only present in transformation potions/scrolls. Getting those actual stats in gear will require tuning and you can be hella unlucky with it. This idea of "handicap" would pretty much bring the game to its ruins since it's already in a bad shape. Doesn't help that attack speed animation hack is very easy to spot but very difficult for staff to ban them for. 

So, not only would the game be virtually unplayable, it would make gladiators, assassins, templars and even songweavers more OP than they already are. Very clever.

15 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's not aggressiveness, it's called logic.

The fact you named other continents and got very defensive says very much about you. I don't believe you talked to a "hacker", maybe you're good friends with him and he told you all these things, and here now you are, posting nonsense.

Not to forget, you dismissed my whole statement regarding the next patch, in which, like I said, those stats are only present in transformation potions/scrolls. Getting those actual stats in gear will require tuning and you can be hella unlucky with it. This idea of "handicap" would pretty much bring the game to its ruins since it's already in a bad shape. Doesn't help that attack speed animation hack is very easy to spot but very difficult for staff to ban them for. 

So, not only would the game be virtually unplayable, it would make gladiators, assassins, templars and even songweavers more OP than they already are. Very clever.

Whoa whoa why what things that happened in other thread long time ago related to this ? I don't even remembered I dismissed your whole statement about next patch.Is this some kind of revenge ?

yes I'm a good friend with him but we play on different side he's playing asmo I'm playing elyos he offers me hack but I refused.Anyway since other statement of yours made no sense I'll reply to only thing that related to handicap.

Let me ask one simple question ? Is hacking still rampage as we speak now ? You said everything bypassed xigncode then it made no different if we going to implement handicap majority of people shouldn't be punish because some handful of hackers.

If you so against handicap then I suggest global cool down.

Anyway I'm sorry about what happened in the past if I did it I didn't mean to.I'm not mean to embarrassed you or anything.If there's anything I can do tell me I'll do it for you.

10 hours ago, DonDiego-DN said:

There's a simple solution:

Pay a ping reductor

OR

Play in your respective server if you're not from America.

Well I don't agree on the second option. Lots of people from my legion are from SEA/Oceania region so getting a ping reducer is the only thing they can do.

On 7/21/2018 at 0:05 PM, Neleth-KT said:

Even in a sport like golf there's a handicap for weak players.

I just want everyone can play aion that how it meant to be play.Since there's no technology that make information travels faster than light.There should be a handicap with bad ping players to help them compete with other players.Because for some people being closer to the server is just legal hacking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light

In case you interesting.

As someone else mentioned, those players can just use a ping reduction third party program, and no- living close to the server is NOT legal hacking.

On 7/21/2018 at 1:55 PM, Neleth-KT said:

Europe isn't only continent in the world we have Africa,Asia,Middle East there're people who playing from far east Russia with 300 ping and a ping reducer barely help him get ping below 300.There's someone who playing from Singapore and get ping 300 with battleping.I didn't research hack nor I'm an expert as you do.I only said I talked to a hacker and he claimed that only paid hack working.I don't know why you trying to change topic to hacking but core content should be about handicap to help everyone enjoy game more.

Stop being aggressive it doesn't make u smarter.

Hate to break it to you, but NCWest is the North American publisher, there is no such thing as an "international" Aion. That's why siege and other events are based upon NA times and even some events are specif to American (US) holidays- other NA holidays are even completely ignored. All this to say that whomever plays here should realize that they will suffer ping issues and will have other effects because it's not their local region.

I've used ping reduction programs as even living in NA, many of us need it, there's more than one , your friend may have more success with another program- or he may not. However in the end, he could be making quite a few hops from his location to the NA servers, so he may be out of luck. At least he has a local publisher, your friend in Singapore may not have an obvious choice, depending upon what language he speaks. 

Then there are those of us that don't have access to anything except satellite internet and, play with ping in excess of 600 ms, no problem. No ping reducer is going to help, the laws of physics and, the technology needed to make satellite internet work means 600 is a s good as we get.

Archived