Minions/miniums etc.

xCarlx-KT

So i started this post to gather all the knowledge i have and get some new regarding the ways to obtain minions and minium well other than BMC.

For the minions :

1. Weekly Illuma/Norsvoid camp, the typical 50 C contracts for 250 spinnel coin

2. Arena at floor no.16 drops a major contract (i think)

3. a) BoS the mini boss just before the 2nd one most ppl just skip him b) the last Boss , both drop x1 of major contract

4. ToE gives 3 greater minion cotracts (the crappy ones, but anyway)

5 Also i think arena npcs but only rank general or above can purchase them with ap

6. I've heard that Fissure npc sells some, not quite sure though

For the minium :

Not really there apart from the daily blue quest that gives 1 or 2 minium which honestly are not enough

Anyway that's was my try to writing down all i knew about minions and minium. Please reply to this post if you know any other method i am not aware so the post can actually help ppl.

Fissure NPC doesn't sell contracts, but running fissure gets you 10 contracts each time for as long as your rank is above F. They mostly contain D grade minions, but once in a while you'll see a C grade.

As for minium, Mirash Sanctum gives you 12 per run from the chest that spawns after you kill the boss.

Wouldn't call Golmir a "mini boss" considering its the second hardest boss of the instance.

- The ones you can get from the Hall of Fame are the same as the ones from ToE.

- You can purchase Grade C Minion Cobtracts from NPCs in Calydon Canyon artifact (Norsvold) and Vlack Gale Pass artifact (Iluma) in exchange of Spinel Coins.

- The Prestige Vending Machines offers the 16 types Cute Minion Contracts.

As for Minium, the only other source not mentioned are the Norsvold/Iluma Weapon Invasions. The Vending Machine also offers Minium in bundles, but not worth it.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:12 AM, xCarlx-KT said:

4. ToE gives 3 greater minion cotracts (the crappy ones, but anyway)

The chances of getting B ranks from this are actually fairly high. I put my 5 ToE runs on CD every week, and of those 15 contracts, we usually get 3-4 B ranks out of them.

Archived