reskali-KT

August Preview?? Hello??

@Cyan @Hime  Where's the August Preview ? Don't get me wrong, but.. you guys take too long to post a Preview.

Preview means we should have it BEFORE and not like last month which you guys took almost half moth to post it.

I doubt anyone disagree with this. :)

21 minutes ago, reskali-KT said:

@Cyan @Hime  Where's the August Preview ? Don't get me wrong, but.. you guys take too long to post a Preview.

Preview means we should have it BEFORE and not like last month which you guys took almost half moth to post it.

There's still 8 days left of  July, they usually post next months preview a day or two before the actual month, July was the only month that took so long.

Hahahahahahhahhaha!

You should wait until next month dude! Maybe in 3 weeks we got August Preview. And maybe can be like this July preview where everything come wrong.

Nyali-DN   
1 hour ago, reskali-KT said:

It's Monday... and there is still a week left. Just give them a bit more time. D: