Forums

Having issues starting the game

Selande-KT

Hello guys

After  few months alway, i'm trying to come back to the game. But the game just won't start!

I click 'Play Now', the first loading image appears, then close, without reach the actual loadscreen. There's no pop up error. There's no xingcode alert. The launcher just close. I tried everything but re-install the game, and i'm almost giving up Aion once for all.

Have any of you experienced something like this? Is there any method to fix it without download the game all over again? should i give up?

thank you for reading my english broken post

2 minutes ago, Selande-KT said:

Hello guys

After  few months alway, i'm trying to come back to the game. But the game just won't start!

I click 'Play Now', the first loading image appears, then close, without reach the actual loadscreen. There's no pop up error. There's no xingcode alert. The launcher just close. I tried everything but re-install the game, and i'm almost giving up Aion once for all.

Have any of you experienced something like this? Is there any method to fix it without download the game all over again? should i give up?

thank you for reading my english broken post

Go to NCSoft/Aion/bin64 folder

Rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old

Let me know if that works or not!

• 1 year later...
On 13/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, 1s29B56F-KT said:

i just came back to the game after years of not playing. i get to the agreement screen and doesnt let me click "accept" i have to press enter and when i get to the character screen is wont let me click different toons and/or change servers DX

Corrupted client I assume. Make a full repair and let us know.

Archived