2018 Summer Block Party Rewards & Instance List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Happy summer, Daevas! Below you will find the full list of rewards and Instances available for the Summer Block Party event. You can find full event details here.

Icy-Hot Box

• Exceptional Minion Contract
  • Harvester's Weapon Box
  • [Event] Provenance Weapon Box
  • Pure Void Dragon King's Weapon Box
  • Noble +10 Manastone Bundle
  • Panda Power Wheels Box
  • Pure Empyrean Plume Box
  • Harvester’s Armor Box
  • Harvester's Accessory Box
  • Harvester's Wings
  • Masterwork Level Reduction Stone
  • Temperance Transformation Candy Box (x2)
  • Lucky Stigma Bundle
  • Essence Core
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Tempering Solution
  • +8 Manastone Bundle
  • Major Blessed Augment: Level 2 Bundle
  • Major Deep Conditioning: Level 2 Bundle
  • Berdin's Giant Lucky Star
  • [Event] Archdaeva Cooking Bundle (x5)
  • Administrator's Boon – 1-Time Pass (x2)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Spinel Coin (x10)
  • Revival Stone Bundle

Instances

• Raksang Ruins
  • Dragon Lord's Refuge
  • Danuar Sanctuary
  • Ophidan Bridge
  • Linkgate Foundry
  • Danuar Reliquary
  • Illuminary Obelisk
  • Seized Danuar Sanctuary
  • Sauro Supply Base
  • Infernal Danuar Reliquary
  • Infernal Illuminary Obelisk
  • Occupied Rentus Base
  • Drakenspire Depths
  • Anguished Dragon Lord's Refuge
  • Infinity Shard
  • The Eternal Bastion
  • Archives of Eternity
  • Drakenseer's Lair
  • Adma's Fall
  • Theobomos Test Chamber
  • Cradle of Eternity
  • Fallen Poeta
  • Bastion of Souls
  • Trials of Eternity
  • Mirash Sanctum
  • Frozen Monolith

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

• Exceptional Minion Contract

Why is this not Exceptional Minion Contract (6 types)? ([item:190080023]). Sheba Modor and that rip A kerub are too old, the chances for the new A's from 5.8 from the Cute contracts (14 types) are EXTREMELY low. We already got the normal one in Daeva dash, we need the 6 type one

"Every party needs ice, so thankfully you’ll be able to find Bags of Ice chilling inside of instances for Daevas level 30 or higher."

@Cyan Sorry, but I don't see any instances listed here that a level 30 character can run, just end game stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Photon-DN said:

"Every party needs ice, so thankfully you’ll be able to find Bags of Ice chilling inside of instances for Daevas level 30 or higher."

@Cyan Sorry, but I don't see any instances listed here that a level 30 character can run, just end game stuff. 

I'm with you! What instances characters level 60 or lower should do? puff, bring us kumuki please!

11 minutes ago, Photon-DN said:

@Cyan you guys still have time to fix this before tomorrows maintenance. there's only end game instances REALLY? come on

7 hours ago, Ikarius-DN said:

@Cyan Come on! Listen the community, please bring low level instance to this event too!

Ncsoft hasn't added low level instances for a long time for these type of events so I doubt they will in the future because it would be too easy for players with high level characters :P 

I have one question. Are the event items  to be rolled on  or  everyone gets it(bundle)  in group instances ?

Last time I disliked this event because in group instances for me, only one ice cube dropped..........

14 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

Ncsoft hasn't added low level instances for a long time for these type of events so I doubt they will in the future because it would be too easy for players with high level characters :P 

Ncsoft can easily put a level cap on the event items to correspond with the typical level ranges of the instances. If they don't want to include lower level instances then they need to stop advertising "30+" and just make it "60+".

"Bags of Ice can also be found in the following zones: Cygnea, Enshar, Levinshor, Kaldor, Iluma, Norsvold. If you find a Bag of Ice you can open it to receive either an Ice Pick or Ice Block."

Mobs are ONLY dropping Ice Blocks, NOT bags. Also saw people saying that ice picks were not dropping in instances every time. 

Funny how is says in the description that you can participate in the event if you are "30+" but there are no low level instances included in the list. BOOYAHH!

"Part One: Ice Blocks & Ice Picks for Level 30+

Every party needs ice, so thankfully you’ll be able to find Bags of Ice chilling inside of instances for Daevas level 30 or higher. Bags of Ice can also be found in the following zones: Cygnea, Enshar, Levinshor, Kaldor, Iluma, Norsvold. If you find a Bag of Ice you can open it to receive either an Ice Pick or Ice Block. If you’re looking for even more Ice Picks and Ice Blocks you can find them in our store."

• Aion Team

Hi there, the post has been updated (event changed slightly, woops). The event works essentially the same way as before, except the Ice Blocks and Ice Picks drop directly instead of from the Bags of Ice. They are also not guaranteed to drop from all instances.

41 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, the post has been updated (event changed slightly, woops). The event works essentially the same way as before, except the Ice Blocks and Ice Picks drop directly instead of from the Bags of Ice. They are also not guaranteed to drop from all instances.

@Cyan This isn't really the problem though, I think it's fine if the event items drop directly instead of having to open bags. The huge glaring issue to me is that the picks are a drop only for one person in the group instead of shared like the blocks are, and how the bags were. So you end up with many people snagging the ice pick simply just because they looted a boss first (either on purpose or accidentally)- and when the drop isn't even a guarantee, it leads to a whole lot of frustration and resentment all around.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Haniya-DN said:

@Cyan This isn't really the problem though, I think it's fine if the event items drop directly instead of having to open bags. The huge glaring issue to me is that the picks are a drop only for one person in the group instead of shared like the blocks are, and how the bags were. So you end up with many people snagging the ice pick simply just because they looted a boss first (either on purpose or accidentally)- and when the drop isn't even a guarantee, it leads to a whole lot of frustration and resentment all around.

We're discussing options with the dev team and will let everyone know of any changes that may be coming.

On 7/26/2018 at 2:10 PM, Cyan said:

We're discussing options with the dev team and will let everyone know of any changes that may be coming.

Soooooooo any word from the team, or are we keeping the super crummy mechanic of random ice pick drops for one person and no one else after all? :1

Just want to report that some of the cocktails from the event are suddenly not stacking on Katalam server. All of the toons on my account are experiencing the same issue today. My friend also is having the same problem with some of hers.

Thanks

Archived