+20 skill fail!

Arhangelos

All my friends get worthy skills in their items.

In my pve weapon, I got a speed buff!!!
In my pvp weapon, I got the exact same speed buff!!!

both are virtually useless next to other more op skills you can get.

In my pve main armor (master harvester) I got a passive pvp buff that reduces my pvp dmg taken by 5%, this would have been PERFECT in a pvp armor, but it is in a pve armor! And these skills are not reassignable with a scroll.

HdoJBie.jpg

4 hours ago, 1s286C7-KT said:

This is the kind of enchantment creep that makes me happy 6.0 got rid of this stupidity...

If this is being removed in 6.0 then I should not bother with it. It is not fair to get a totally random skill and have absolutely no way to get another one. I asked in a petition to GMs to take my item from +21 that it currently is back to +19 so I lose the skill and hope to get a better one, but that is a wild dream I am asking.

42 minutes ago, Doll-KT said:

You wanna see a really useless skill (at least for a healspec Cleric)?

eb7b027ce6.jpg

I'm still not sure what it's meant to do, tbh.

Sound very OP.

Maybe this skills gives the opponent a debuff, so when the enemy tries to read that description, they become confused, so you can kill them.

59 minutes ago, Doll-KT said:

eb7b027ce6.jpg

It's a very confusing way of saying 'When attacking, there's a 4% chance to get a 5s buff that ensures your next attack can't miss or be resisted".

3 hours ago, Doll-KT said:

eb7b027ce6.jpg

The broken google translation they used to translate the client is amazingly awful. It is better to just read the skill name, it is more informative :D

All of the breakthroughs for chest armor pieces give pvp bonuses.  You should’ve checked the 3 possible breakthroughs on Aion db before you wasted your time and money

They either increase your pvp attack by 3.8%, reduce the enemies pvp attack by the same amount, or reduce the enemies pvp defense by the same amount for a few seconds

On 28/7/2018 at 1:11 AM, Doll-KT said:

eb7b027ce6.jpg

Thats a really bad translation...

This passive skill have a 4% chance to activate itself when you attack someone and gives you a buff that last 5 seconds and boost  the accuracy and magical accuracy of the next skill you land on a enemy. This means the next skill land the 100% of the times doesn't matter if you are Blinded or your MA reduced, even bypasses 100% resist/evasion skills like Focused Evasion.  For example it works like Sure Strike from gladiators

Alright to sum this up, I talked to the GMs and they told me ok, they will revert my item back to +20 (o,O) yes, they thought this was a broken item and that I wanted it restored.

I told them that it is not a broken item since it is a master harvester and I want to take it from +21 back to +19 so it loses the skill and I can retry to get a new skill.

They said OK, and they ended their phrase with this:
0zZ7USx.jpg

I am going to excuse them for a second time because they still probably don't know the issue here. The skill you get its totally random!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my weapon was reverted back to +19

g6433Ps.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then I took it back to +20 again... only to get the exact same useless pvp passive buff skill.

sRDCyjy.jpg

LESSON LEARNED: Your item has a specific skill that will acquire and there is nothing you can do to get another skill, if you got this skill at +20, no matter how many times you revert it, it will always keep giving you the exact same type of skill.

So I lose 3 omegas (my item was +21, went back to +19 so I lost 2 and the n used another one to take it to +20) just to have the same skill.

On 7/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

Thats a really bad translation...

This passive skill have a 4% chance to activate itself when you attack someone and gives you a buff that last 5 seconds and boost  the accuracy and magical accuracy of the next skill you land on a enemy. This means the next skill land the 100% of the times doesn't matter if you are Blinded or your MA reduced, even bypasses 100% resist/evasion skills like Focused Evasion.  For example it works like Sure Strike from gladiators

Sweet, maybe my root won't be resisted. :c

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 1:39 AM, DarkEnergy-KT said:

All of the breakthroughs for chest armor pieces give pvp bonuses.  You should’ve checked the 3 possible breakthroughs on Aion db before you wasted your time and money

They either increase your pvp attack by 3.8%, reduce the enemies pvp attack by the same amount, or reduce the enemies pvp defense by the same amount for a few seconds

After +30ing my breastplate, I realized that the pvp defense reduction amount is 5.7% , not 3.8%.

Archived