what is the best item you got from coalescence?

PuppyLove-KT

do people even use this function? lately i am seeing myself very fond of coalescing my stuff, results are most of the time adma & labyrinth items... but if im lucky im getting some cool pvp gears or items for remod (reian armors). was wondering if people have actually gotten some special stuff from coalescence. anyone? 

Back when Apollon was still top notch gear, and the only way of getting it was from the instance itself or Coalescence, I would spend all my weekly entries to CoE by gambling to get the base Apollon chest pieces. I made so much kinah from that, like several hundred millions.

Basically, Coalescence separates gear in three different tiers. Level 66 to 70, 71 to 75 and 76 to 80. If you put pieces of different tiers and quality, the lowest one will increase the chances of getting dookie stuff. And, the more pieces you use, the better the chances for better stuff. That said, it seems each tier will only give you stuff of the same tier, even though you could potentially get something better, but not sure.

Archived