6.0 Extendables

Disregard-DN

We've seen that, in Korea, players who got their Twisted Sunayaka weapons to +25 or better would get new yellow purple or red grade weapons. I got curious about what they'd replace an extendable with and decided to do a the tiniest bit of digging, using aionpowerbook for korean item names and the korean aion message board. I don't know about the yellow or purple ones (because lol nobody who pvps will) but Here's where the level 80 Ultimate-grade extends come from.

http://aion.plaync.com/board/aionreport/view?articleId=94

"The runaway Anomos appears again after 72 hours ~ 84 hours after being treated.

Please note that it is likely to appear between 7 pm and 10 pm mainly."

All of Anomos' weapon drops can be found here: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=아노모스&go=Go

Anomos is a worldboss that spawns in the north end of the endgame map in 6.0. It spawns 3 to 3.5 days after the last time it was killed, but has increased spawn chance from 7pm to 10pm servertime. It looks like it only drops 1 weapon every time it dies, which can be either purple, or red. only the red weapons are extendable. There will be pvp for control of it, so getting the best extendable weapons will not be super easy (until ncwest puts it in an event reward xd). The feel of the article does make it sound like it is a coalition event, though, so with any luck, all you hopefuls out there won't have to wait until the 30 glads from mythical get their polearms before you get yours xd, and there's not really anything anyone can do to stop a sorc from rolling and selling it on the broker for billions in the post-kinah-wipe economy. A little good a little bad.

Assuming we get the same treatement that korea got, anyone with a Shadow Pact weapon at +33 or better can get an Anomos weapon +0 right off the bat, so good luck hurling all your money at getting a +33 of those in the hopes that NCwest uses the same conversion system so you can skip the PVP worldboss drop queue :P Since this does deem out of reach for most players, I'll research the Purple-grade extends and update with info on that later.

I don't know about the yellow or purple ones...
...Assuming we get the same treatement that korea got, anyone with a Shadow Pact weapon at +33 or better can get an Anomos weapon +0 right off the bat, so good luck hurling all your money at getting a +33 of those in the hopes that NCwest uses the same conversion system so you can skip the PVP worldboss drop queue Since this does deem out of reach for most players, I'll research the Purple-grade extends and update with info on that later.

JK. AHAHAHA DISREGARD THIS. FAKE NEWS. Sorry, I've got a bit of a bad habit of jumping the gun and trying to tell people about things I saw before I comprehend all the details.

After checking every GS added in 6.X on powerbook the only other extendables are level 30 and 70 yellow grade items. It looks like there are no other extendables viable at endgame other than Anomos' weapons That means that enchanting your shadowpact most likely won't give you an extend... the ancient/legendary/ultimate daeva weapons listed in the korean item exchange 99% are not extendable weapons. False alarm. Only enchant your shadowpact weapon if you want the power/performance for right now here in 5.8

8 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

There will be pvp for control of it, so getting the best extendable weapons will not be super easy (until ncwest puts it in an event reward xd). The feel of the article does make it sound like it is a coalition event, though, so with any luck, all you hopefuls out there won't have to wait until the 30 glads from mythical get their polearms before you get yours xd, and there's not really anything anyone can do to stop a sorc from rolling and selling it on the broker for billions in the post-kinah-wipe economy.

The weapons from the Anemos series are untradeable and unsellable, so they cannot be traded once looted/rolled on and cannot be sold on the brokers. What you described of a sorc rolling and selling a weapon on brokers for "billions" can't happen.

It is not a coalition event, plus coalitions don't exist in 6.0 anymore (at least not for Lakrum siege, maybe for Divine); we're back to the good old leagues and alliances. However, when world bosses spawn in Lakrum, their location is displayed on the map until they are killed (and, in Anemos' case, we get a nice yellow warning in the middle of the screen, the same way we get one when Sky Island spawns).

(based on 6.2 client/mechanics)

30 minutes ago, Capa-KT said:

The weapons from the Anemos series are untradeable and unsellable, so they cannot be traded once looted/rolled on and cannot be sold on the brokers. What you described of a sorc rolling and selling a weapon on brokers for "billions" can't happen.

It is not a coalition event, plus coalitions don't exist in 6.0 anymore (at least not for Lakrum siege, maybe for Divine); we're back to the good old leagues and alliances. However, when world bosses spawn in Lakrum, their location is displayed on the map until they are killed (and, in Anemos' case, we get a nice yellow warning in the middle of the screen, the same way we get one when Sky Island spawns).

(based on 6.2 client/mechanics)

Untradable... So if some dumbass wins the roll on a class that can't use it, that gear is gone for good. Please tell me 6.0 has class-based need-rolls finally? I'm going to be so nyerking mad if i roll 2nd highest on a GS and lose to a BR assassin who can't use it.

4 hours ago, Rakesh-DN said:

It's a good thing we got to practice on having drama about that during the Tia's Eye event!

32 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

So in other words, we're all gonna fall apart as a faction again lmao.

I'll bring the popcorn if y'all want to bring your favorite seasonings, so we can watch this trainwreck again!

Extends aren't as big of a deal like they've been in the past. The new pvp/pve stat point system means you will get no additional pvp attack/defense when using the weapon which is terrible. Besides templar 1h it's a situational min/max for most. Gonna need actual good movement now which might be interesting as we are on dog shit servers and not 6ms like the Koreans. Worst case you can just p2w a kaisinel transform and run double everyone else's speed to make up for the extendable crutch.

Archived