Forums

Aion August Preview - Updated 8/21

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in August. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Kumuki's Daring Rescue ^_^
  • Power Up Week
  • The Alchemy Event

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double Crafting : August 3 to August 5
  • Double AP : August 10 to August 12
  • Triple XP : August 22 to August 29
  • Double Drop : August 24 to August 26

See you in game!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in August. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Kumuki's Daring Rescue ^_^
  • Tentative events (more information will come later)

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double Crafting : August 3 to August 5
  • Double AP : August 10 to August 12
  • Double XP : August 17 to August 19
  • Double Drop : August 24 to August 26

See you in game!

This preview with tentative events sounds like the third stale month in a row. Not the stuff that brings excitement when players think of the game nowadays.

1 hour ago, DevilMayCryn-KT said:

Hi, there is a quest when I ask the map to ask me to download it as well ??????

Answer me ...

What? Dude, I'd love to help, but I haven't a clue what you're saying.

55 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

This preview with tentative events sounds like the third stale month in a row. Not the stuff that brings excitement when players think of the game nowadays.

It's a good CYAss statement considering how the things potato'd out and people miss the footnote that says "In development; can change."

1 minute ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

More like "jk, not gonna happen"

I suppose that's one way of looking at it, lol. I don't see why they wouldn't want Kumuki up, though, especially if it's done halfway well. People will drop big kinah on reset scrolls and keys if the rewards are decent.

UNLESS YOU'RE MAKING KUMUKI SUCK, CYAN.../malevolent glare

45 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

yes but when your preview just states tentative events (more info to follow) and subject to change can we really call it a preview?

They could call them 'guesstimates' instead, I suppose. Does the name matter that much if they always come with a 'may or may not happen' note though?

8 hours ago, DevilMayCryn-KT said:

Answer me ...

Um,You arent making any sense... how can you download a quest lol? if you looking for event quest, the npc is in panda..........

Can someone  tell Ncsoft to stop trolling us and give Kumuki event already, its been 3 weeks and it keeps getting delayed.......

13 hours ago, DevilMayCryn-KT said:

Answer me ...

Pressing M opens the map that shows where quests are located. Opening the game launcher will download any updates. That usually happens on Wednesday. If that isn't what you are asking, then you need to rephrase your question so that we can understand what you mean.

6 hours ago, Heuo-DN said:

Um,You arent making any sense... how can you download a quest lol?

My guess is s/he is a new player that only finished stage 1 of the download process, started to play the game and advanced far enough that s/he got to an area with included quests that haven't finished downloading in the background. 

So if this is the case @DevilMayCryn-KT, let the game finish all stages of the download process before attempting it again. If the problem persists, reword your question, cause it seems we're all having trouble understanding you.

10 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Qual quest? Você pode postar screenshots do seu problema?

tem uma missão que quando eu vou para a tela para fazer aparece uma mensagem me pedindo para fazer a atualização do mapa

13 horas atrás, Bryos-DN disse:

Você poderia reformular isso? Eu não estou entendendo o que você quis dizer.

I can not send the screenshot ,,, there are some emails that I can send. to facilitate and solve the problem?

13 minutes ago, DevilMayCryn-KT said:

tem uma missão que quando eu vou para a tela para fazer aparece uma mensagem me pedindo para fazer a atualização do mapa

I can not send the screenshot ,,, there are some emails that I can send. to facilitate and solve the problem?

Can you take a screenshot and upload it to a site like tinypic.com and post the link to that image here?

Screenshot button is "PrtScn" on English keyboards. Screenshots are stored in C:\Program Files(x86)\NCsoft\Aion\Screenshots (or Screenshot, not sure)

Archived