Aion August Preview - Updated 8/21

Cyan

18 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

This preview with tentative events sounds like the third stale month in a row. Not the stuff that brings excitement when players think of the game nowadays.

This is what you get after ignore the "may change" part and come to moan in forums.

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCHard we really need the 4X xp event again with some kind of Lucky Stars off mobs or bosses , also add 100% xp Lucky Amulets or even 200% Amulets from bosses :) Just saying..oh and one more thing lets get this event to go for like 2 weeks to  make sure we have lots of lvl 75 Players going into version 6.0+ 

On 8/1/2018 at 0:43 AM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in August. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Unpopular opinion, but after the EXP/Crafting/Gearing events could we maybe get something for Housing? It could be nice to spawn the Crafted Construction Merchant (http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/830557) for some time so people can spend their Guestpetals on some of the souvenirs and others that will be unobtainable in 6.0. Maybe also let them have a go at obtaining some of the unseen housing stuff like the KR special guestbloom/heartbloom models?

It'd also be nice if you could do something like the Tia Eye event for Idian Depths, or maybe Katalam (e.g. temporary access to the top part of the region, with daily event quests obtainable from the two bases that involve mob killing and PvP).

On 01/08/2018 at 0:53 AM, Rakesh-DN said:

Could we perhaps not collectively boo these previews entirely out of existence? u.u

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

Unpopular opinion, but after the EXP/Crafting/Gearing events could we maybe get something for Housing? It could be nice to spawn the Crafted Construction Merchant (http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/830557) for some time so people can spend their Guestpetals on some of the souvenirs and others that will be unobtainable in 6.0. Maybe also let them have a go at obtaining some of the unseen housing stuff like the KR special guestbloom/heartbloom models?

It'd also be nice if you could do something like the Tia Eye event for Idian Depths, or maybe Katalam (e.g. temporary access to the top part of the region, with daily event quests obtainable from the two bases that involve mob killing and PvP).

A-lot-of-work.gif

9 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

Unpopular opinion, but after the EXP/Crafting/Gearing events could we maybe get something for Housing? It could be nice to spawn the Crafted Construction Merchant (http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/830557) for some time so people can spend their Guestpetals on some of the souvenirs and others that will be unobtainable in 6.0.

Can just level construction for that, it's not too late, we still have plenty of construction +100% levelling speed week-ends before 6.0.

Maybe also let them have a go at obtaining some of the unseen housing stuff like the KR special guestbloom/heartbloom models?

Hell yeah. Would love that ! Won't happen.

Whats the reason not to give us good events to incentivize players to come back sooner than you announcing 6.0 the day before it releases? How hard is it to just enable the eye and change the rewards? Are you guys paid so little that you can't be nyerked even considering something like this or is there a more complicated reason? LOL NOT THAT YOU'D TELL US ANYWAY AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT LOL 

On 02/08/2018 at 5:48 AM, Heuo-DN said:

Daeva Dash please 

+1 

On 04/08/2018 at 7:18 AM, Momo-KT said:

no one even wants to play the game until you release 6.0, so  PLEASE stop giving us boring events with rewards from 2013, na is dead right now

+1

Ncsoft should hear your community.... The Tree event, this summer block, the shugo event... For the love of godness what a sick events.

They cant bring nice events like EU did?

Tiamaranta Eye, Kumuki, Daevas Dash....

I'm done with Aion, if this kumuki came with fails rewards, I'M DONE!

You must've forgotten EU just recently started getting good events, back then their events were worse. And also we had dash/eye/sft for almost 1-1 month each and before that kumuki rotation as well... and next maint we supposedly gonna get kumuki again... what's the point always launching good events? To get top tier gear in a week then afk at iluma/norsvold base since you have no more reason to do anything?

A lots of player got top tier gears (pvp and pve) alredy, most of us are just bored and afking. Fails rewards? What do you want? We get omegas, temperings, skins, mounts, augments/conditions, late game gear parts, manastones (+8 or above), in all events. Even bracelets and plumes. Yeah rng can be sucks, thats true. But if you need something, just go to the broker, i dont think its so hard to get and spend money there thesedays. Its also true The Tree event, this summer block what we have rn not a very interactive event with different maps, but the love of lord, we all still have to work for event items, if we want get rewards. Run instances forexample, or grind openworld. At least we get inspiration for growing (admit it, run every instances just for exp is more than boring...). And i think (just my oppinion!) we have to work on more important things, than QQing about event rewards... next content is upon our necks (i know its "far" from us yet)

We have all supports for get good stuffs in the game right now. Rng problem? Consult with Fortuna, or visit the broker. 

Btw i think some chill event cant hurt between 2 angrymaker event. Explaining: group needed event with own map - somebody got lagg spike or do something wrong and the run is "fail" > everoyne become upset. Not even mentione the afking players. Hackers are not exist #sarcasm (with a "fail" event run we still get rewards tho)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived