Forums

Aion August Preview - Updated 8/21

Cyan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Disregard-DN said:

everyone freaking out that exp event didnt' start at 0:00 their time zone, or at server reset. Am I the only one that remembers exp boosts not starting till like midday PST on fridays?

While I do think people freak out too easily... Weekend buffs always start at 12am/0:00 on Fridays.

I even tried trolling people into thinking there not being weekend buffs meant 6.0 was coming this month. No one took the bait, though.

• Aion Team

Hi all, 

Sorry for the late notice on this. We've ran into a snag while getting it going this weekend, so starting this Wednesday (August 22) after maintenance we will be running triple exp for one week. 

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

Sorry for the late notice on this. We've ran into a snag while getting it going this weekend, so starting this Wednesday (August 22) after maintenance we will be running triple exp for one week. 

dont forget to mention that in the buff icon will show 200% experience, let's remind everyone that we usually have 100% exp and a triple exp means a buff of 200%

On 7/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in August. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Kumuki's Daring Rescue ^_^
  • Power Up Week
  • The Alchemy Event

@Cyan Can we please get some Minium as a reward for the Alchemy Event? I'm prepared to drop as much as I need to on Event Keys off the store for them.

On 7/31/2018 at 6:43 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in August. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Kumuki's Daring Rescue ^_^
  • Power Up Week
  • The Alchemy Event

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double Crafting : August 3 to August 5
  • Double AP : August 10 to August 12
  • Triple XP : August 22 to August 29
  • Double Drop : August 24 to August 26

See you in game!

What are the minimum Requirements for this Alchemy Event? 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived