Sign in to follow this  
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 1, 2018

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 1, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • 2018 Summer Block Party will continue for one more week.
  • Ice Picks and Ice Blocks for the 2018 Summer Block Party will be made available to the entire party instead of one person inside of instances.
  • An issue where the "Grounded" debuff in Cradle of Eternity would not be properly removed will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

ekg6x0ic6xc11.jpg 89gmyafxxxc11.jpg hnrt2uupp3d11.jpg

Can we make sure the artifact npcs are at least fixed so we can buy our contracts and other consumables again as it seems 2 out of the last 4 weeks it was bugged and not reset.

Are you sure they didn't remove Ice Picks entirely instead of making them available for everyone in the party? I ran Linkgate 9x and didn't get a single pick whereas before maintenance I would usually get a pick out of two - three runs.

When are you going to fix the bug to get into evergale? because last week we stayed the whole week without being able to do evergale because of this bug.

16 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Are you sure they didn't remove Ice Picks entirely instead of making them available for everyone in the party? I ran Linkgate 9x and didn't get a single pick whereas before maintenance I would usually get a pick out of two - three runs.

Last night, I ran 4 Admas, 4 DLs, and 3 FPs. I received 2 ice picks from those runs. So they are dropping (for everyone in the group), but it's still a bit of a rare drop unfortunately. :(

Sign in to follow this