PvP weapon for SM

GenericUser1994

Hi guys, I have a question about sm pvp weapon. I'm not sure it would be better for pvp if a provenance spellbook + spellbook abyss lvl 75 for the attack speed or a double spellbook abyss lvl 75 that would give me a 22% pvp attack.
If anyone helps me with that I would appreciate it.

Provenance weapon + 75 ap book, its the perfect weapon for a SM atm. Attk speed reduce the end cast animation of your skills, you improve the speed of your fear combo which is realy important. unless you playing with high ping, in that case you wont notice any huge difference, and if its that the case, soph weapon+75 ap weapon. or Harvester weapon+asherion or boundless weapon, can be totaly fine too, in that way you wont have attack speed, but you will deal more damage at the least. (if you wanna test the difference between with attk speed, and without, you can use BM weapon with att speed, or any prov weapon to see how do you fell comfortable with that)

Just remember  this when you decide to fuse weapon, PvE weapon always up, and PVP weapon always under.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 5:30 PM, Shayded-SL said:

Sorry to revive an older topic, but if you have an attack speed weapon +19 is it still good to get attack speed gloves or is that overkill?

It's overkill. Some SM will use attack speed gloves to try and get "faster" fears, but we all know better. The cast speed you lose hurts worse. Reserve attack speed gloves for when you Elemental Xform and running Fissure.

Archived