Minium in BCM?

We dont have Minium on the BCM, correct. Cant say we have never had it there, maybe for a short sale, maybe not. Cant remember. The paid way of getting Minium would be events mainly, even though it is gambling really. Otherwise, you have Prestige, but the bundles bought with Prestige Coins from the vending machines are not worth it.

Just now, Bryos-DN said:

We dont have Minium on the BCM, correct. Cant say we have never had it there, maybe for a short sale, maybe not. Cant remember. The paid way of getting Minium would be events mainly, even though it is gambling really. Otherwise, you have Prestige, but the bundles bought with Prestige Coins from the vending machines are not worth it.

Some months ago, there was a minion contract+ minium in the bcm if im not wrong, but I can't remember why.

There was this Black Friday sales for it, I missed it, but back then I didn't own an a-rank pet.

https://na.aiononline.com/en/news/announcements/11232017-black-cloud-friday-sales-now-live.php

Last month I paid for a prestige and took some alt chars in my main account to lvl 53 to make the quest for the 4000 coins which translates to 40 minium. If I had more time I would have been able to make me 1 char per day and do the quests for it and then continue the next day. BUT, I couldn't play many hours so I made only a handful of chars at 53 lvl so I couldn't complete my sheeba. First time it needs 600 minium and the second (and last) time it needs 1000.

I already leveled many alts in my main account (without prestige) so when I put my prestige I'll have instantly 7 alts in my main account for instant minium, but those 7 alts will bring only 280 minium only and I have like 450 or something already. So I will have to level some more within the prestige month to get me the rest. That is a good 30$ for the total of two months only to get my sheeba to lvl up, since I do not do any pve instances so the entry boost wouldn't pay off or the rest of the prestige rewards.

...meh, this is why I wanted to see if there are minium, before I pay 15$ for a prestige and then have to do all the work.

Archived