Crucible tough time :')

BringAbout-KT

Hello daevas, 

So iam lvl 72 chanter been moving slowly like a turtle having sex in lvling up since i hit 70,apparently its what 70s are, regardless i run instances and do 70ish stuff, one problem is crucible spire?i cant get past floor 3,idk where the problem is i just die from too much dmg, so here are my gear if you're wondering what set i use

Wep:apollon +8

Armor:full apollon gear +3

Acc 2 rings and 1 necky grey wolf, rest are apollon, i dont use pure plume nor a harvester wing

Got 108 essence points distributed on power&perc and rest in arch skills, and if you are wondering how many hp i got its 15k un buffed (or less), pretty much thats all info i'd love to know if the prblm is only low hp and how to over come

Thank you for listening ^^

I am surprised you are having trouble with Floor 3. Basically, you will have 3 Lakeanimum, static mobs that form time to time will use a skill called Pierce. You can easily avoid it by just moving away from the beam. If you move to the back of the platform (where you spawn), you can pull the Steel Assault mobs and take them out without worrying about getting hit by Pierce. With them out of the picture, you should be able to deal just fine with the rest.

If you are having trouble keeping up with the damage, just go heal spec. Healing Burst comes in really handy if you dont have the defences/damage. Also, do remember to loot form the chest next to the NPC at the start. It will give you a strong potion that recovers 6,000 HP instantly with a 2 minute cd.

8 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am surprised you are having trouble with Floor 3. Basically, you will have 3 Lakeanimum, static mobs that form time to time will use a skill called Pierce. You can easily avoid it by just moving away from the beam. If you move to the back of the platform (where you spawn), you can pull the Steel Assault mobs and take them out without worrying about getting hit by Pierce. With them out of the picture, you should be able to deal just fine with the rest.

If you are having trouble keeping up with the damage, just go heal spec. Healing Burst comes in really handy if you dont have the defences/damage. Also, do remember to loot form the chest next to the NPC at the start. It will give you a strong potion that recovers 6,000 HP instantly with a 2 minute cd.

So you mean its just a strategic plan problem and i need to train more? 

8 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

If you are having trouble keeping up with the damage, just go heal spec. Healing Burst comes in really handy if you dont have the defences/damage.

Also, you can socket Blessing of Stone to get your HP up higher. Socket Word of Life to give you an extra heal over time for more survivability. 15k HP is low and that would definitely make it tough to stay alive. Floor 6 hits much, much harder than floor 3, so you'll have a tough time when you get to it if you're still at 15k HP. Good luck! :)

4 hours ago, BringAbout-KT said:

So you mean its just a strategic plan problem and i need to train more? 

Eh, it could be several stuff. Could be strategy, could be level, could be gear (while armour and weapon are good, plumes and accessories matter).

Floor 3 (and 4) are the easiest ones. It only gets tougher from there. What Crucible Spire is, basically trial and error to find strategies which work for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived