Thinking of returning, how is the game at the moment?

Techlord-KT

Hi guys, me and my friends are considering returning after quitting around a year ago. We were just wondering what the game is like at the moment, the economy, PVP, PVE, etc. Most importantly, is the game still full of cheaters that NCsoft refuses to ban? This was one of the main reasons we quit in the first place.

P.S. we are/were Asmos playing on Katalam.

Thanks.

On 03.08.2018 at 3:26 PM, Techlord-KT said:

Most importantly, is the game still full of cheaters that NCsoft refuses to ban? This was one of the main reasons we quit in the first place.

They exist still, but gear more important nowadays. Ungeared cheater will die in few shots from geared persons without cheats.

16 minutes ago, Aroch-DN said:

Make proofs and share, it's not hard.

Btw where actual list of cheaters, who knows? (Remember one on google docs before merge)

We can't post proof on the forums. The posts get removed, and the thread gets locked. People post proof on FB instead, and then people come in defending the hackers. It's amazing.

I lost my link to the Master Hacker List when I upgraded my computer.

I think at least two current, certain govs or a gov and a commander are on that master hacker list..........:o

6 minutes ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Alright you got me, we have no cheaters just tech guys :P

If that's referencing who I think it is...lol

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

and then people come in defending the hackers. It's amazing.

You wrong if you thinking im trying to defend cheaters (dont name them hackers), but when almost naked players pointing in everyone who killing them in few shots and naming them 'hackers' is different story.

3 minutes ago, Aroch-DN said:

You wrong if you thinking im trying to defend cheaters (dont name them hackers), but when almost naked players pointing in everyone who killing them in few shots and naming them 'hackers' is different story.

I didn't say you were. I said people on FB defend genuine hackers with genuine proof.

When ya play the game for awhile and know how the classes, skills and animations work and look like, and people somehow speed things up or are able to skip animations then idc about proving to others jajaja. But now adays I don't trust anyone on PC anymore. Lan battles only. The last time I saw that list it seemed like that was the whole player base cause I never saw anyone else jajaja. But there has been lots of name changes it seems so it would seem like a brand new community if I ever went back.

Archived