Aion 2 - Confirmed to be PC + console MMORPG

Sunix-DN

During this week, MMORPG.org has revealed that NCsoft is looking for more professionals to work on its new AAA Game, and all evidence indicates that the project is nothing less than Aion 2.
The site MMO Culture also released an image with all the necessary details to apply for the available positions, the image also shows Aion 2 classified as PC + Next Generation Console MMORPG.

tumblr_inline_pd0ab0wvCm1w2xz82_500.jpg

sources:

https://mmorpg.org.pl/news/zobacz/ncsoft-pracuje-nad-next-genowym-pc-mmorpg-to-najpewniej-aion-2

https://mmoculture.com/2018/07/aion-ncsoft-is-now-hiring-for-new-next-generation-mmorpg/

Ok so... development of tripple A MMORPG takes like 5 years..... It's NCsoft so double that.... Next... how do you know it's Aion 2? Can you be sure about it? do you have a proof? And as we know NC, it's quite weird the game doesn't have some name like Project TL or whatever....

Sorry but I doubt it's Aion 2 until I see it written by 'em

16 minutes ago, Magistone-KT said:

Ok so... development of tripple A MMORPG takes like 5 years..... It's NCsoft so double that.... Next... how do you know it's Aion 2? Can you be sure about it? do you have a proof? And as we know NC, it's quite weird the game doesn't have some name like Project TL or whatever....

The post says it’s aion lore 

On 08/08/2018 at 1:03 PM, Magistone-KT said:

if you can't see 2 giant red arrows pointing to Aion related content... 

11 hours ago, Sunix-DN said:

if you can't see 2 giant red arrows pointing to Aion related content... 

I know about the arrows just we cannot be sure if they are really going for Aion 2 or jusz develop further Aion and with some huge patch they want target consoles too

I don't speak Korean so I cannot read what's else is there, however I might be wrong, or they are just hiring cause somebody could have left the team.. It's hard to say when I can't read it, if you can translate it, then we can speak :D

Archived