Kumuki's Daring Rescue Event Reward List

Cyan

On 9/8/2018 at 4:19 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

There's no magic weapon. :(

Oh hell naw they better didn't! I guess I'll have to sell all those 1000 boxes I'll make then, they sell for 2,5b in broker, it will obviously drop in price soon

On 9/8/2018 at 7:11 PM, Capa-KT said:

Thanks, I don't see how this is good, but then again I know nothing about fighters' weapons

Sunayaka > provenance

(for sword, dagger, greatsword, polearm, physical damage mace...)

29 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Oh hell naw they better didn't! I guess I'll have to sell all those 1000 boxes I'll make then, they sell for 2,5b in broker, it will obviously drop in price soon

Thanks, I don't see how this is good, but then again I know nothing about fighters' weapons

I was kinda mad too. I want a cool glowwy orb/book!

OK so, the item can be enchanted without breaking above +15 just like the upgraded weapons (harvester and prime archon), but does it get any bonuses? I mean how is this going to be an OP pvp weapon, if someone has an 80a2 pvp upgraded weapon, enchanted to +25, it gives additional pvp bonus. A suna weapon +25 will only have the base stats upgraded (right?), to make it pvp you have to armsfuse a pvp weapon below, but that armsfused weapon won't get any additional pvp bonus because it is +0.

Is the extend-able so important that this beats a real pvp weapon?

It has always been the same with extendables. You give up stats for the extra range. In the past, weapons like from DLR or morphed Katalium had less Accuracy than their PvP alternatives.

But are you sure they do not get such benefits? I dont remember patch notes specifying it only applied to that gear. And if anything, the Distorted Sunayaka weapons share the same characteristics with those purified weapons.

Above +15, the Shadow Pact and Sunayaka weapons get percent PvE attack bonuses.  Kind of troll if you ask me; I don't see why a person would want to use this weapon in PvE when it has no base percent PvE attack increase.  Provenance weapons get PvP attack percent bonuses above +15, although there is a bug in the UI where this bonus isn't displayed in the weapon's total PvP attack percent bonus.  I requested that this bug be fixed back in 5.0, but it has still remained.

10 hours ago, DarkEnergy-KT said:

Above +15, the Shadow Pact and Sunayaka weapons get percent PvE attack bonuses.  Kind of troll if you ask me; I don't see why a person would want to use this weapon in PvE when it has no base percent PvE attack increase.  Provenance weapons get PvP attack percent bonuses above +15, although there is a bug in the UI where this bonus isn't displayed in the weapon's total PvP attack percent bonus.  I requested that this bug be fixed back in 5.0, but it has still remained.

OK so it gives some pve bonus after +15 that is not that bad. But that sucks, nobody needs an extend-able in pve that much, since most of the times a boss is not really moving that much.

On 13/08/2018 at 6:48 PM, DarkEnergy-KT said:

Exactly how much pvp % the provenance gives after +15 ? Is still better than the suna as far as pvp goes ?

On 12/08/2018 at 6:58 AM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

OK so, the item can be enchanted without breaking above +15 just like the upgraded weapons (harvester and prime archon), but does it get any bonuses? I mean how is this going to be an OP pvp weapon, if someone has an 80a2 pvp upgraded weapon, enchanted to +25, it gives additional pvp bonus. A suna weapon +25 will only have the base stats upgraded (right?), to make it pvp you have to armsfuse a pvp weapon below, but that armsfused weapon won't get any additional pvp bonus because it is +0.

Is the extend-able so important that this beats a real pvp weapon?

Got my sunayaka during the Tiamaranta Event. Those weapons have the same stats as shadow pact, but they don't break upon enchantments failure. Thanks to this fact, i was able to enchant mine to +27 But it don't give PVP attack past +20, it gives PVE attack % just for the sake of balance. 

I find it really nice and powerful. Back in 4.x when exetendables were all sh*t even against cloths and leathers

On 8/16/2018 at 5:47 AM, Sunix-DN said:

Got my sunayaka during the Tiamaranta Event. Those weapons have the same stats as shadow pact, but they don't break upon enchantments failure. Thanks to this fact, i was able to enchant mine to +27 But it don't give PVP attack past +20, it gives PVE attack % just for the sake of balance. 

I find it really nice and powerful. Back in 4.x when exetendables were all sh*t even against cloths and leathers

Do sups work on it.... ? and how good are you @ enchanting ? My luck is about average . and I'm poor... lol.

OK, so I opened 381 poppy's boxes... and I think it was a big fat mistake. I ended up getting enough poppy letters to get back another 170 (the first round) then another 100 etc so I opened plenty of poppy boxes more than the original 381. I am going to make a stand alone post about the rewards in detail but...

....WHY on earth is Greater Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic) a 65 and lower one? WHY, I was so happy getting this item, and I didn't even notice that it was the worthless one, you advertised that we are about to get into 6.0+, you gave us a table or exchanges in items etc... and you give us an event that there is a 65 and lower felicitous socketing supplement. REALLY 65 and lower is not even relevant in this current update, we are getting ready for the next one and we get useless items. I understand some rewards have to be sh!tty BUT this is not just sh!tty, it is worthless, it is a deletable item, seriously it sell for less than 3m on broker.

Stop making fun of us with these events. I would have been better if I sold all these boxes, save me the extra boxes I had to take and the extra AP I had to give. I would have made more money.

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived