Skill stigmas HELP

Nnextto-KT

Hi everyone, I'm returning to play and I have a question about sitgmas skills, I used to buy them with AP, then there was a quest when we released another slot in the inventory, I created a new character and I'm lvl 37 and I did not see any quest that won or store that sells other than BROKER, could help by telling you how to get past the broker. :D

Whenever you unlock a stigma slot, you will gain a quest, telling you about it, and upon completion will reward you with a single stigma each time (depending on the tier of the slot unlocked). However, these stigmas are just one build out of all possible ones. If you wish to acquire a stigma which is not given to you through those quests, you will have to farm it, or, more realistically, from broker.

Sure, stigmas drop from mobs, but that is not a good source. You have Evergale Canyon and Crucible Spire, for instance, as well as several other vendors that give bundles. Sure, they are random, but for specific stigmas, you can always visit broker. Stigmas nowadays are so cheap doing AoE once and selling the supplements will get you a set of stigmas (depending on the class).

Archived