Asmodian Initiative

Masrur-KT

Because Elyos are stinky? :P

Last time I played on Danaria, it didn't matter who was leading because no one was listening, and they'd still lose even with a top level siege buff. Sieges are way too late for me to participate in, so I don't know the Katalam situation. 

Either way, it's not incentives. Maybe Elyos are lazy, Asmos have their shit together, etc.

32 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

...it didn't matter who was leading because no one was listening...

Either way, it's not incentives. Maybe Elyos are lazy, Asmos have their shit together, etc.

For whatever reason, Elyos refuse to work together, even if it's for their own benefit. In group activities, rather than move as a unit, I'll often see everyone going off in separate directions like headless chickens. As a cleric, if I pick a person to follow and act as their pocket, they start running erratically like they're trying to shake me off, as if I'm bothering them by keeping them alive. You should see how atrocious some of their ECs are. Even when a known leader is carrying them to victory and asks ONE group to help with PvE, you'll see many refusing to budge just because they want to continue shooting fish in a barrel to prove their so-called PvP chops. It's infuriating.

When it's not laziness, it's ego, with people constantly bumping heads thinking they know the "best" way of doing things. If things aren't getting done their way, they refuse to do anything out of spite. It's asinine and immature. You'd think people would have learned to work together after years of being stuck with each other, but nope. Elyos are like perpetual high-schoolers with their sophomoric mentality.

53 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

For whatever reason, Elyos refuse to work together, even if it's for their own benefit. In group activities, rather than move as a unit, I'll often see everyone going off in separate directions like headless chickens. As a cleric, if I pick a person to follow and act as their pocket, they start running erratically like they're trying to shake me off, as if I'm bothering them by keeping them alive. You should see how atrocious some of their ECs are. Even when a known leader is carrying them to victory and asks ONE group to help with PvE, you'll see many refusing to budge just because they want to continue shooting fish in a barrel to prove their so-called PvP chops. It's infuriating.

When it's not laziness, it's ego, with people constantly bumping heads thinking they know the "best" way of doing things. If things aren't getting done their way, they refuse to do anything out of spite. It's asinine and immature. You'd think people would have learned to work together after years of being stuck with each other, but nope. Elyos are like perpetual high-schoolers with their sophomoric mentality.

Feels like I just read an official piece on Aion lore. Prideful Elyos doomed by their own arrogance.

Life imitates art, or the other way around?

21 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

So why are Asmodians still winning on every server?

Can't speak for DN, but on KT (Siel) Elyos traditionally only seem to care about stuff when it's new. New fortress in the game? Elyos will own it for the first 2-3 weeks straight. After that people lose interest, numbers begin to dwindle, we all know what happens then.

Archived