Forums

Evergale Canyon timetables

LittleFae-DN

We (people from Europe) have this problem.
Monday it is 3:00~6:00
Tuesday-Friday it is 4:00~7:00
Saturday it is 01:00~04:00
Sunday it is 23:00~02:00

So all days it is in the harsh hours of morning or right after midnight. And obviously they are not going to change any hour in EC.

• 4 weeks later...

This message for Aion devolopement team , evergale canyon instance is verry imported to get Purfurmed gears but what the hell is that guy who make instance time bring , im at North Africa and this instance time start at 2:00 AM at my countorry and fineshed at 5:00AM how you think i will play this instance evry day ? the peopels here are working and study and busy in real live how do you thin,k we can stay weak up from 2:00 to 5:00 AM evry day ?? why that instance do not bring with "IDL" insatce time or "KBF" ?? NCsoft why you using all time useing dirty roadsat at this game systhem ?

my mean account at North america server i play like 3 years here i cant change now and Restart the game , and ther is ather thing why GM do not make the Instance same IDL time and in my Contorry IDL start at 12:00 PM and finesh at 01:00 AM  why EC do not start into or after IDL finsh ? why we need wait 1H then EC will start ??? IDL  hes finished at 1:00AM and EC start at 2:00AM ther is 1H Free make players can do EC ther so why GM use this stuped mouvemant to make players more late to finsh hes gears ? 

Archived