Support don't want to help me :(

Sunix-DN

Hello guys, I play this game for years and I wouldn't lie/cheat on a very random issue like this one.

I like to backup enchant  some stigmas, so I can try another max. level enchant when the backup one is enchanted enough for it.

Last night I accidentaly enchanted the wrong one. I used my Blessing of Wind on an already +8 Blessing of Wind instead of using it on my backup +2 Blessing of Wind

Well, it was a mistake, not an intended action... I know the price of having bad RNG on Aion nowadays and I woulndt be CRAZY enough to enchant one +8 stigma knowing the VERY LOW success rate. If I was really trying to put my BoW on +9, i wouldnt waste my time asking for a reversal.

But support says that due to the random nature (?) of enchantment results, they cannot restore it. (WTF??????)

They could simply check my logs and verify that i have 2x identical stigmas, but with different enchantment levels. :(

I really hate the default copy/paste replies that support does. Looks like they don't care and don't even know how Aion works. I got an incredible awkard and non-related response when I reported an instance bug last time... They said something about DOUBLE DROP WEEKENDS. (what? Really???????????)

RIP

People enchant stigmas that high? Best thing is to try and keep asking support, maybe if you can post the image of the ticket so we the players can provide some input. This is pretty random and you sound sincere about it. If you don't know how to link images, use imgur and use direct link.

34 minutes ago, Sunix-KR said:

If I was really trying to put my BoW on +9, i wouldnt waste my time asking for a reversal.

But support says that due to the random nature (?) of enchantment results, they cannot restore it. (WTF??????)

Because there are people, who would ask for reversal, even if they intended to enchant it to +9 and failed. And since support can't verify your intention, this particular answer is actually legitimate.

14 minutes ago, Zkaza-SL said:

Because there are people, who would ask for reversal, even if they intended to enchant it to +9 and failed. And since support can't verify your intention, this particular answer is actually legitimate.

This.

I am hardly a fan of Support, but Zkaza has it spot on. Players lie constantly about "not meaning to" enchant something when it fails just to get a second chance at enchantment. I can totally see that you made a mistake, but Support really shouldn't help you out in this case. Really sorry. (And a +8 stigma? Holy moly.)

6 hours ago, Sunix-KR said:

They could simply check my logs and verify that i have 2x identical stigmas, but with different enchantment levels. :(

i had a problem similiar to your's  and same answer . When 5.6 went out, i tried to enchant my weapon to +15 from + 11,  i had around 3-5  k greater supp in the warehouse, i just moved 1 k in my inventory and i started enchanting, and as you all know by now, when you finish your Supplements  and keep enchanting, the system  doesnt tell you anything and just auto replace the supplements you need with the supp  that cost you kinha, i didnt know that and i didnt noticed the 300 + mln that each enchant was going to cost, i just saw that i still had supplements for enchant and i kept enchanting (with omega ofc). I lost  more than 600 mln cause of that . When i tried to explain what happened to the AION support and asking to have back either the kinha or the weapon at his original status and provided them  screenshot's of the kinha wasted and the large ammount of greater supp i had in my warehouse , i got  this :

"Unfortunately, the Game Support is unable to grant your request to restore the Kinah that was used in the Enchantment of your item, since there is a random nature during the enchantment process." 

Omega+Greater supplements =100% rate= random nature. OOOOK

tried to ask what they meant with "random nature of the process"  and tried to express how could be useful have a  warning message when we run out of supllements ,making the example of the warning messagge we get  when we try to drop an item  out of the inventory,  and .. this is their reply

"We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We appreciate your suggestion with regards to a warning message if player should drop an item we'll be glad to do what I can to pass along the information you've already provided, but the Aion Support Team doesn't have any direct control over the development of Aion. The Suggestion Box section of the forums is the most direct line of communication between the players and the Development Team that’s available. Please consider posting your idea there, or commenting on a similar suggestion that someone else has already made. "

Thank you for all the replies, guys! I really appreciate ur attention.

Got another reply from support:

GM Mimir Today at 11:04

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with the request. As GM Vidar stated, we are unable to by pass the mechanics of stigma enchantment. This is not a punishment rather a limitation of our tools. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Regards,

GM Mimir

I'll take the frustration with me and leave this case. :( 
Next time i'll pay double attention when enchanting a Stigma lol

On 8/26/2017 at 1:52 PM, Devildagger-IS said:

"Unfortunately, the Game Support is unable to grant your request to restore the Kinah that was used in the Enchantment of your item, since there is a random nature during the enchantment process." 

Omega+Greater supplements =100% rate= random nature. OOOOK

tried to ask what they meant with "random nature of the process"  and tried to express how could be useful have a  warning message when we run out of supllements ,making the example of the warning messagge we get  when we try to drop an item  out of the inventory,  and .. this is their reply

"We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We appreciate your suggestion with regards to a warning message if player should drop an item we'll be glad to do what I can to pass along the information you've already provided, but the Aion Support Team doesn't have any direct control over the development of Aion. The Suggestion Box section of the forums is the most direct line of communication between the players and the Development Team that’s available. Please consider posting your idea there, or commenting on a similar suggestion that someone else has already made. "

Wow this is as much of a BS response as being unable to help when wasting kinah on coalescenece. The kinah cost on both sucessive coalesceing and supplements are noob traps without sufficient warnings in place.

On 26/08/2017 at 7:05 PM, Rinkusan-SL said:

I'm sorry for your loss, but why did you +8 a blessing of wind of all stigmas? :/ 

It's unfortunate, but if NCSoft gives you a 2nd chance, they have to give EVERYONE a 2nd chance. 

Cause it loses 3.6s of cooldown time each time you level it up

Archived