[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think it with a chill mind, you will get that most players will start 6.0 in the same conditions, another group will be behind (those who didn't get Master harv to +15) and another little group will be sightly ahead (those with +25 pieces).

But remember those exchanged gears are just *placeholders* while you get instances/crafted ones.

@Cyan

reconsider reward, do not make this transit failed again, tia eye event we disappoint alot, so as this reward, 

if you want this reward, let us have same event as korean server 3+ our gears

i cant believe bring this reward sheet, do we have same event how korean server? 

1.. you guys want all of us put our enchant gears to rubbish so everyone start same (is that reward?)

2. you guys simply not working not even go look up why servers have different reward (come on work you dont get paid for free)

@Cyan

I did not understand the part with [Prime Commander, Executioner Caeus], I understand what you will get for Prime Commander +15 ~ +35 but Caeus has tempering level 9 as max, what are we going to get for Caeus Weapons/Armors ?
Can you clarify that for me please?

2 minutes ago, DonDiego-DN said:

But remember those exchanged gears are just *placeholders* while you get instances/crafted ones.

This is honestly how I started thinking of it a few weeks ago when I saw that video of the songweaver being utterly wrecked by the gunner. I have a few +15 pieces, but the rest of my 80AP and Master Harv gear is +13/14. Only my top Gray Wolf accs are +5.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's actually smarter to save my omegas/temperings and have those exchanged instead. My aetherforging is 300, so theoretically, I should be able to craft the new gear as soon as I get the mats and then I'll need the new omegas/temperings. @Kubei-DN what is your opinion?

In the Google Sheet indicates:
Pure Plume +10 = +15 Legendary / Ultimate Zenith / Winged Champion Plume Set Box & Choice OF two set of PvP or PvE "" wings "", one at each of the indicated enchantment levels and rarities.
Wings? plume for wings? wings for plume? I do not understand :(

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This is honestly how I started thinking of it a few weeks ago when I saw that video of the songweaver being utterly wrecked by the gunner. I have a few +15 pieces, but the rest of my 80AP and Master Harv gear is +13/14. Only my top Gray Wolf accs are +5.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's actually smarter to save my omegas/temperings and have those exchanged instead. My aetherforging is 300, so theoretically, I should be able to craft the new gear as soon as I get the mats and then I'll need the new omegas/temperings. @Kubei-DN what is your opinion?

Crafted gear is second best (first one being the instance drop like DD hard mode and Prometon Workshop) as of 6.2. Just don't forget we will be swarmed by bots again and NCWest might nerf world drops.

If you can't get your gear exchanged, just remember you can exchange Omegas and Temperings at an NPC in Sanctum/Pandaemonium, that is, if NA will include that NPC. No NPC, no exchange.

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Crafted gear is second best (first one being the instance drop like DD hard mode and Prometon Workshop) as of 6.2. Just don't forget we will be swarmed by bots again and NCWest might nerf world drops.

If you can't get your gear exchanged, just remember you can exchange Omegas and Temperings at an NPC in Sanctum/Pandaemonium, that is, if NA will include that NPC. No NPC, no exchange.

Hm ok. So it would probably be a good idea for me to craft all the gear I can (pending mat availability) as a placeholder until I can get the best gear in DD, etc.

Meanwhile is russia they have exchange for the prime cap royal at +15 and commander at +5 and accesories at +7 we  doesn't even have the same equipement enchantment system as korea yet you guys want to leave most of the returning players and not pay to win users naked on the update GG

3.png
5.png

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

Hm ok. So it would probably be a good idea for me to craft all the gear I can (pending mat availability) as a placeholder until I can get the best gear in DD, etc.

Yeah, that would be the best option, but overall all instances drop gear. If you have crafted Legendary (purple) then you could pretty much try to run DD or Prometon.

So summing up, the people who are being hammered right now is going to cotinue to be hammered when the  next patch come in, and possibly all the way to 7.x ?

What is the justification for these hand outs again ? When gear is not being excluded ? So the people get their old gear and make block/MR/MS sets on top of what they gain, and also keep their +30 weapon with godstone and such.

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

So summing up, the people who are being hammered right now is going to cotinue to be hammered when the  next patch come in, and possibly all the way to 7.x ?

What is the justification for these hand outs again ? When gear is not being excluded ? So the people get their old gear and make block/MR/MS sets on top of what they gain, and also keep their +30 weapon with godstone and such.

When Korea launched the 2 new servers, pretty much everyone started moving there, I'm guessing to avoid that specific issue. What happened over time is that the older servers became empty and they were forced to merge, giving free character transfers beforehand. 

Smh. To the people complaining...you realize you're only getting this conversion because the company realizes how p2w they've made the game, right? The ideal scenario would be for there to be absolutely 0 compensation so everyone would be on the same level. But the whales wouldn't be too happy about that and NCSoft can't really afford to let them go at this point.

Just look at the video that was posted about 6.2 damage. The damage difference is abysmal. In 5.8 being a new player is so bad if you're playing by yourself (no friends to carry u etc) because the gear difference is so big. Now look at 6.2, difference will be around the same; you get PvP gear by doing PvP and probably more than half the people running around will be 3-4 shotting you (because they've played before and got compensation) while you (a new player) take 2mins to kill them if they just sit there and do nothing. So...how do you get PvP quests done for your PvP gear? Don't be surprised if a new server opens. Anyone remember how in 3.0 you could actually kill people with lower grade gear as long as you outplayed the other person really badly? Now as a new sorc (example) you nuke people for a whole 300 dmg while they have 25k+ HP, really fun game.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The Master wings are a bit.. special. We're talking to the dev team about them.

Yeah, they are especial like the dev. team.......... +35? not even people who spend a lot of money in this game got +35 gear, not to mention is pve which is totally non existent for most people. This is not Korea, most players got only +20 and +25 gear and that's their pvp, please reconsider those exchange rates, they are ridiculous. Don't disappoint players about 6.0 when it hasn't even been a release date for NA yet , most of us had some kind of hopes for this new patch (`皿´#)

This is completly insane!

The RNGs should be like +25, +20, +15, +10 and +5, who:

+25 Puryfied Prime/Harvester gives u a +5 Ultimate,
+20 a +0 Ultimate,
+15 a +10 Legendary,
+10 a +5 Legendary
+5 a +0 Legendary..
whoever have a +0, takes a +10 Ancient.
And those how have Normal Prime or Harvester, a +5 Ancient.

Everyone who had tested the Russian Server know that the Status Differences between those above are ENORMOUS, but fair if u are judgind a "gear replacement".

O.e sooo if idk people just returned to the game, this is basically GG.  i watched players complained when ya nerfed the tia eye and stopped others from catching up.  now the ones whom are pocket warriors and shit can be even more ahead. this is not gonna be fair to many returning users, and new players. . . i hope ya do something to make the playing field even

6 minutes ago, Maleficent-DN said:

O.e sooo if idk people just returned to the game, this is basically GG.  i watched players complained when ya nerfed the tia eye and stopped others from catching up.  now the ones whom are pocket warriors and shit can be even more ahead. this is not gonna be fair to many returning users, and new players. . . i hope ya do something to make the playing field even

God forbids prople actively playing the game and working on their gear.

Just now, DonDiego-DN said:

God forbids prople actively playing the game and working on their gear.

God forbid you do not realize how unfair this is to the new players or returning ones whom have a job they need to pay bills. because they need to adult. 

i worked hard on my gear, myself im sure many people have done so as well, sure if you sit on here all day long and feel you need a reward to be ahead good for you. im more concerned over new players, because we do need them, and returning users to be able to have a fair playing ground.  you know god forbid they want to come back and play and not be overpowered by someone being handed out ultimate gear. 

Archived