[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

No, they dont compensate you for gear that has been around for more than a year and can be easily enchanted to +15 without any kind of risk. They compensate for gear that has been around for more than a year which is +20, because that is immensely more difficult. You are however compensated for gear that has been around for half a year that is +15, which while doesnt break, an element of RNG is still there. Not to mention there is real grind required for it and is the best one around.

Feelsbadman, means most gonna have to start over and then deal with being nuked by P2W warriors xdd

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

Feelsbadman, means most gonna have to start over and then deal with being nuked by P2W warriors xdd

Wallet warriors are everywhere.

Its much easier to get starter gear in 6.2 which could be evolved to best in-game gear. In theory, compensation gear is little bit worse if you compare endgame. 

6.2 is fun and easy to progress for casual people who dont spend hours a day on the game. :)

Just now, Unskilled-KT said:

Wallet warriors are everywhere.

Its much easier to get starter gear in 6.2 which could be evolved to best in-game gear. In theory, compensation gear is little bit worse if you compare endgame. 

6.2 is fun and easy to progress for casual people who dont spend hours a day on the game. :)

will we even get 6.2? or should i not come back to game till we get 6.2? lel

11 minutes ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

will we even get 6.2? or should i not come back to game till we get 6.2? lel

Don't you see how much NCSoft (probably Cyan only :) ) trying to squeeze into September? 

I would recommend to sign in the game and do event instance at least, rewards are decent. There is no point to keep rewards, so you would need to sell them for kinah, which will be converted regardless. 

Everyone is so excited about the update, hard to be patient... 

Any chances of making

+Y Master Harvester Accessories  --->  +X whatever rarity  Zenith/Winged champion Accessory Box  ( choice of one PVP OR PVE accessory box of .... )

Yes, I realise this has been debated already. Yet being harvester pve gear that gives pvp bonuses, in the end it´s quite circumstantial and personal what people used them for.

The above is a solution that I believe fits eveyone.

I´d certainly regret that the final decision was made upon the first persons able to complain about it.

Note: I have both pvp and pve harvester bottom accs enchanted since may; also I pve with botttom harvester acc´s. So it´ll be absurd to end up with 4 pvp rings and 2 pvp belts in 6.x

I have a Legitimate question, If i have a +8 mb/cs plume will i have my choice to trade in for a melee 6.0 plume (+10 Legendary Zenith/Winged Champion Plume Box)? Basically the forum says we have a choice but as a chanter can i have +15 Prime cloth gear in my inventory and exchange it for a 6.0 chanter reward?

i have Big Question!!!
when AionNa update6.2 my pvp +25abyss80 set /  got .......Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set? 

+15 Legendary/+5 Ultimate Winged Champion Armor Set Box     =     +15Legendary Daeva Fighter Set/+5Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set  right ?

and Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set  can Re-identification Random Bonuses ?

35 minutes ago, Alicenda-DN said:

i have Big Question!!!
when AionNa update6.2 my pvp +25abyss80 set /  got .......Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set? 

+15 Legendary/+5 Ultimate Winged Champion Armor Set Box     =     +15Legendary Daeva Fighter Set/+5Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set  right ?

and Ultimate Daeva Fighter Set  can Re-identification Random Bonuses ?

The exchanged equipment has fixed stats that means you cannot reroll the stats on it.. for your other question what you get, please refer to the document, I don't have that in my mind right now

15 hours ago, Gnomii-KT said:

I have a Legitimate question, If i have a +8 mb/cs plume will i have my choice to trade in for a melee 6.0 plume (+10 Legendary Zenith/Winged Champion Plume Box)? Basically the forum says we have a choice but as a chanter can i have +15 Prime cloth gear in my inventory and exchange it for a 6.0 chanter reward?

For your pure plume, yes you can select to get a melee or magical plume.

However, +15 Prime Royal Captain (ap75) cloth gear gives no compensation, only Prime Commander (ap80) gives compensation at +15. So you would have to have a full set of +15 Commander cloth or whatever kind of gear in your inventory, it stays in your inventory when the patch hits, and you get boxes where you can pick which piece you get, they will automatically be pieces that are wearable for your class, no matter what kind of gear you got compensated for.

I haven't checked this game out in maybe a year and a half now but exchange...?

Why should anyone be compensated for gears period?

Every previous update it was, new gear - everyone had to start from scratch, no one had any "compensation" or massive artificial head start. Things were fair; say at the start of 4.0 when everyone was gearing up with ceres and BMs. That was fair until the OP officer+ sets came out.

12 hours ago, Delessa-DN said:

Every previous update it was, new gear - everyone had to start from scratch, no one had any "compensation" or massive artificial head start. Things were fair; say at the start of 4.0 when everyone was gearing up with ceres and BMs. That was fair until the OP officer+ sets came out.

Because the update is so different in itself, the current stats/gear wouldn't even allow you to run Mirash, or any instance for that matter. Besides, Korea had to reward the wallet whales.

• Aion Team
On 8/22/2018 at 4:49 PM, Charlotte-KT said:

Hey, I wonder if a magic class could benefit from having a +15 distort sunayaka weapon for exchange. It says we could pick a weapon of CHOICE, does that mean I could trade a sunayaka polarm for a harp?

The box allows you to pick a weapon from any class (Mace, Orb, etc.)

On 10/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, Delessa-DN said:

The new patch is going to be like bloodmark.  The compensation gear is only giving them a couple weeks head start maybe a month if they were mega geared.  There is a gear cap that is very reasonable. 

Given the THOUSANDS of dollars most of those people paid for that gear, giving them a couple weeks headstart was the company's way of keeping them playing I guess.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:25 PM, Luthyin-KT said:

Does anyone know what will happen to our skins on armor and weapons? Cause it's pretty damn lame if everyone loses all there skins.

And what about our armor fusion's? 

The skins will be and be intact.

The one notable exception is if you have gear not for your class.  If you're say a glad wearing leather or a cleric wearing cloth.  In 6.0 we will only be able to wear the gear made for our class - no sneaky msupp sets etc.  Due to this, This will effect the skins you'll be able to wear.

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

The box allows you to pick a weapon from any class (Mace, Orb, etc.)

Uhm I have a question about something similar. I'm currently wearing a cloth master harvester set. Cloth won't be able to be used by clerics in the the 6.2 patch. Will we get a box too?

Archived