Forums

[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/22/2018 at 8:25 PM, Capa-KT said:

Headgear is considered as armor in 6.x; you get armor boxes for it and you get headgears from armor boxes. Accessory boxes contain only earrings, necklace, ring and belt. Not sure if all that's clear so here's a concrete example:

+10 purple armor box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070623

+10 purple accs box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070640

So technically yes, you can have only a bunch of tempered headgear and receive armor boxes (from which you can select what you get).

Forgive me if this has been posted and I missed it..what about shields?For this system are they considered armor or weapon? TY!

5 hours ago, Vauxton-DN said:

Forgive me if this has been posted and I missed it..what about shields?For this system are they considered armor or weapon? TY!

Shields still count as weapon.

+10 purple weapon box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070614 (the last 2 in the choices are shields)

On 2018-08-22 at 10:40 PM, Violeta-KT said:

You can roll Healing Boost on Weapon/Shield, Accessories, Plumes/Wings and Bracelets. This applies only to sets that allow stats to be rerolled. None of the exchange sets are focused on HB, you can however socket HB manastones.

There are Ancient grade sets that allow HB as a stat and are fairly easy to obtain, for example the set from the new Cradle of Eternity.

Also, can't edit my previous post but I double checked and this is true; all pve sets (except the crafted and exchange ones) have a chance to give HB among their stats pool on accessories, wings and bracelets. You can get more HB than currently possible with those, so it would be better to use the exchange gear as a dps set and to farm a HB set from Cradle for instance (3-man in 6.0, very easy and even soloable if you have a bit of gear).

13 hours ago, Capa-KT said:

Shields still count as weapon.

+10 purple weapon box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070614 (the last 2 in the choices are shields)

Also, can't edit my previous post but I double checked and this is true; all pve sets (except the crafted and exchange ones) have a chance to give HB among their stats pool on accessories, wings and bracelets. You can get more HB than currently possible with those, so it would be better to use the exchange gear as a dps set and to farm a HB set from Cradle for instance (3-man in 6.0, very easy and even soloable if you have a bit of gear).

DPS Cleric also need Healing boost especially in PVP (DPS PVE Also)

On 8/22/2018 at 8:54 PM, 1s2D2284-KT said:

Does anyone know PLEASE!!! the gear that should now use the clerics to heal instances??? because in database I can't find anything with healing boost, and the only thing i find seems to be from an event. The set for clerics in magical crafting doesn't have healing boost... can someone help me please?? :(

On 8/22/2018 at 10:40 PM, Violeta-KT said:

You can roll Healing Boost on Weapon/Shield, Accessories, Plumes/Wings and Bracelets. This applies only to sets that allow stats to be rerolled. None of the exchange sets are focused on HB, you can however socket HB manastones.

There are Ancient grade sets that allow HB as a stat and are fairly easy to obtain, for example the set from the new Cradle of Eternity.

Sywo has a video about 6.x Stat Re-Rolling System.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCL-g-8QF4U

Oh, and boots do NOT come with speed automatically. We have to roll to get a speed stat on our boost: Mount up and go!

MayBlue

Edit: oh, and there is only one best PvP set and only one best PvE set (crafted is second best).

youtube.com/watch?v=_EXSfB63ync&t=885s

So, "Best set" for healing is more about swapping stigmas (or get a second copy of the gear and use a different manastone build, but that's a ton of work).

TFW our CM has not even bothered to check in since his last post (5 days ago) where he DID NOT answer the questions regarding the Harvester Master Accessories...

These questions/concerns were first raised 12 days ago.

The accessory tempering event is almost over.

Still no answer.

Sucks to be us.

9 hours ago, Ubie-KT said:

TFW our CM has not even bothered to check in since his last post (5 days ago) where he DID NOT answer the questions regarding the Harvester Master Accessories...

These questions/concerns were first raised 12 days ago.

The accessory tempering event is almost over.

Still no answer.

Sucks to be us.

Not only has Cyan not answered that question, but there are questions asked about the exchange in the Kumuki event as well, which is also going to end shortly.

Double sucks to be us.

On 16/08/2018 at 3:28 AM, Kubei-DN said:

Wait, didn't I kinda predict NA following Korea's steps? Pretty sure some insisted it would be different.

dhebion.png 

I was kinda hoping Master Harvester at +10 to exchange at least lol, really having tough time getting it to +15. I thought we'd get something similar like Russia, where they had normal Harvester at +15 exchanged.

What's gonna happen is that you're given a choice to exchange it. Pretty sure you could run the easy dungeons in Lakrum with what you have on, but don't count on it to be OP.

From what i have heard Russian Aion is still pay to play that's why almost every one is looked after, because they pay for it.

@Cyan Hello can you actually answer people nyerking questions? you literally did not log in till today since wednesday. You have been dodging the master harvester accessories issue for 2 weeks now just answer the question it's not hard holy shit. Preferably before power up event ends.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:15 PM, Tokidoki-KT said:

New Server please Ncsoft with 6.2 patch Thanks 9_9

Been there, done that twice. Haven't you learned? A new server doesn't really help the community, even if you use the "fresh start" card. Because you really can't start over again, that ship has sailed.

1 hour ago, Amarant-DN said:

Aion 6.0 or 6.2. Resest Gp it's possible? or Why not?

What do you say community?

Starting in 6.2 or 6.5 (more likely 6.5)  there will be a GP season, but it won't remove or reset current GP, it's just an additional way of rewarding active players. Of course, that's if we get that patch.

In any case, why should GP be reset? It already has affected some players due to mergers, why should players who have been active now get that taken away? If anything, the decay rates should be adjusted  due to inactive players.

• Aion Team

Hello all, 

We're currently looking into tweaking the rewards again, but we will be sharing information tomorrow or a little later this week. I know you have all been anxious for an update due to the Power Up Week but rest assured there will be more to take advantage of if you feel you didn't get everything you wanted from this week's event. 

For those wondering why I haven't logged in since Wednesday, I was visiting my family. Sorry I was not available. 

Look forward to more information we're going to be sharing, and keep sending us any feedback you have. 

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

We're currently looking into tweaking the rewards again, but we will be sharing information tomorrow or a little later this week. I know you have all been anxious for an update due to the Power Up Week but rest assured there will be more to take advantage of if you feel you didn't get everything you wanted from this week's event. 

For those wondering why I haven't logged in since Wednesday, I was visiting my family. Sorry I was not available. 

Look forward to more information we're going to be sharing, and keep sending us any feedback you have. 

Thank you.

I was right, people have own life. 

Off topic. 6.2 should hit mid/late October.

• Cyan changed the title to Updated 8/29 - Aion Equipment System Update
9 minutes ago, Cyan said:

HI everyone, 

We've updated the rewards list, please see the document here

Thank you.

Clicking this link does nothing, and when I "copy link location" I get a lot of lengthy stuff that mentions Hongmoon and Treasure Trove.

The BnS section is that way -->

• Aion Team
2 minutes ago, Mirei-KT said:

Clicking this link does nothing, and when I "copy link location" I get a lot of lengthy stuff that mentions Hongmoon and Treasure Trove.

The BnS section is that way -->

Woops, was writing something for B&S that I had on my clipboard. Always check your links folks. 

:) 

• Aion Team
On 8/15/2018 at 10:12 AM, SayuMeow-DN said:

Hi Cyan.. As far as I am aware Master Harv wings do not exist on NA? And we get no turn in for Harvester wings +15.. this doesn't make any sense :(

a0f99cef3614795ac81697f487cbce1a.png

I wanted to update you all on the Master Harvester Wings since they appear in the rewards list. They were never intended to be purified, but we will be bringing them into the game before the equipment update happens. Look forward to future events.

20 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I wanted to update you all on the Master Harvester Wings since they appear in the rewards list. They were never intended to be purified, but we will be bringing them into the game before the equipment update happens. Look forward to future events.

Why don't you put the Master Harv exchange rate into the normal wings? That way you won't screw over the people who have quit and have their wings at +15, that don't know about the wings being purified in a while.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

So in other words, we'll need to save up a bunch of omegas and supplements to try to get our Master Harv wings rushed to +15 so we can exchange them. That's kind of disappointing... :/

@Cyan So I wasted my entire week tempering a Harvester waistband to +8, then made it master (so I can't even sell it now) to get the PvE rewards that were promised only to now find out that since people complained I'm screwed over for following what you said was truth? You really should have made it a choice between a PvE and PvP accessory. 

Archived