Jump to content
Cyan

[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, SkyyFoxx-DN said:

@Cyan Así que desperdicié toda mi semana templando una pretina Harvester a +8, luego la convertí en maestro (así que no puedo venderla ahora) para obtener las recompensas PvE que me prometieron, pero ahora descubro que la gente se quejaba de ello. Estoy jodido por seguir lo que dijiste que era verdad? Realmente debería haber hecho una elección entre un accesorio PvE y PvP. 

Nobody promised you anything of that. The harvester jewelry is pve, if you do not understand that, it's your problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CyanHello, I am so upset when I see you finally changed the reward for tempered Master harvester accessories (because of ppl crying). I think now it's my time to cry cause I just dumped large amount of temperings on Master Harvester accessories hoping I can PVE in 6.0 decently. But now you ruined everything. 

 

To be constructive rather than qq, can you consider the option of letting ppl choose PVE/PVP boxes based on their own situations? After all it's 80% your fault not settling down the "havester pvp stats" topic until several days ago (when large portions of ppl were already misled and spent loads of money on things they dont need)

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 0:10 PM, SkyyFoxx-DN said:

@Cyan So I wasted my entire week tempering a Harvester waistband to +8, then made it master (so I can't even sell it now) to get the PvE rewards that were promised only to now find out that since people complained I'm screwed over for following what you said was truth? You really should have made it a choice between a PvE and PvP accessory. 

@Cyansee..plz dont abandon us.. ppl qq about their tempered master harvester acc giving them pve stats win means the other ppl lose. Dont make it a win-or-lose situation. For some long standing problematic gears like harvester, make the system flexible so that the least ppl would be rolled out the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

and why you upgraded master harvester for future PvE knowing graywolf will be the ones exchanged for PvE ? 

i enchanted before the dispute was settled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cherrycat-KT said:

@CyanHello, I am so upset when I see you finally changed the reward for tempered Master harvester accessories (because of ppl crying). I think now it's my time to cry cause I just dumped large amount of temperings on Master Harvester accessories hoping I can PVE in 6.0 decently. But now you ruined everything. 

 

Thank you.

I don't understand how people can make decisions based on non-final statements. Why would you ever enchant it when everything is under the question? Its your mistake and no one is responsible for it. 

Hopefully you are not typing your messages from somewhere in the bunker fully stocked up on food and water, if you take the same attitude to the recent news on Korea :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Therefore, I do not know why this annoying cherrycat, it is a well known p2w, you must have the money to have all your game +30, you can easily mount a vintage master accessories + 10 when you want xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

I don't understand how people can make decisions based on non-final statements. Why would you ever enchant it when everything is under the question? Its your mistake and no one is responsible for it. 

Hopefully you are not typing your messages from somewhere in the bunker fully stocked up on food and water, if you take the same attitude to the recent news on Korea :D 

 

1. it was only an non-final statement cause you qq biches (especially those +10 clerics) crying like crazy. Master harvester is still PVE gears no matter what extra stats it gives when you enchant it. So it was supposed to be rewarded as PVE as usual.

2. I thought it should be "flexible" because the issue was arisen by you as "non-final", which added another layer of complexity to this issue in a timing manner. To define what is a "mistake" is definitely not based on ur lopsided perspective. 

3. I am typing my attitude to this issue with enough respect and vision to what ACTUALLY HAPPENED during the past months regarding the pve/pvp-situation around harvester armors. If you dont show any respect to fact and reasonable logic here, I mma say you are a pathetic cheap hater filled with nonsense all over ur head (which will 100% lead to you typing ur future shtty nonsense from somewhere stocked up on food and water where I am really not at right now 凸9_9凸)

Edited by Cherrycat-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yortus-KT said:

Therefore, I do not know why this annoying cherrycat, it is a well known p2w, you must have the money to have all your game +30, you can easily mount a vintage master accessories + 10 when you want xD

I choose to reveal the fact that how bad harvester accessories were being designed/managed /iterated during the past of many many LONG months rather than dump another amount of money paying for aion dev's team's mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 41 minutos, Cherrycat-KT dijo:

1. Fue solo una declaración no final lo que causa qq biches (especialmente los +10 clérigos) llorando como locos. Master harvester sigue siendo engranajes PVE sin importar las estadísticas adicionales que da cuando lo encanta. Por lo tanto, se supone que debe ser recompensado como PVE como de costumbre.

2. Pensé que debería ser "flexible" porque el problema fue presentado por usted como "no final", lo que agregó otra capacidad de complejidad a este problema de forma temporal. Definir lo que es un "error" definitivamente no se basa en su perspectiva desequilibrada. 

3. Estoy escribiendo mi actitud sobre este tema con suficiente visión y visión de lo que REALMENTE SUCEDIÓ durante los últimos meses con respecto a la situación anterior / pvp alrededor de las armaduras cosechadoras. Si no hay nada fuera de los hechos y la lógica razonable aquí, puede decir que es un odiador patético y barato lleno de tonterías en toda la cabeza (que te guiará 100% escribiendo tus futuras tonterías desde algún lugar en donde puedes encontrar comida y agua donde realmente no estoy ahora 凸9_9凸)

😂😂😂😂I think the same as you

Edited by Yortus-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cherrycat-KT said:

1. it was only an non-final statement cause you qq biches (especially those +10 clerics) crying like crazy. Master harvester is still PVE gears no matter what extra stats it gives when you enchant it. So it was supposed to be rewarded as PVE as usual.

2. I thought it should be "flexible" because the issue was arisen by you as "non-final", which added another layer of complexity to this issue in a timing manner. To define what is a "mistake" is definitely not based on ur lopsided perspective. 

3. I am typing my attitude to this issue with enough respect and vision to what ACTUALLY HAPPENED during the past months regarding the pve/pvp-situation around harvester armors. If you dont show any respect to fact and reasonable logic here, I mma say you are a pathetic cheap hater filled with nonsense all over ur head (which will 100% lead to you typing ur future shtty nonsense from somewhere stocked up on food and water where I am really not at right now 凸9_9凸)

Im sorry if I made you mad. 

This is fault of management, particularly of @Cyan by creating this topic and providing damn spreadsheet.

RU AION publisher posted only final notes, EU still dont expose anything about compensations - so they dont bring people into the situation where we are right now. 

 

Its not like I dont want NCsoft work with community, its more like that they have to work little bit with awareness... 

 

Going back to Harvester, I dont believe community made @Cyan to update the spreadsheet, its more like initial information was wrong and community pointed to incorrect compensation, as result spreadsheet was corrected. At this point, spreadsheet looks similar to Korean or Russian one in regards of gear compensations.

 

There are still lots of questions to be answered on what is going to happen with other in-game resources. Just be patient and wait for updates...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kubei-DN   
3 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Going back to Harvester, I dont believe community made @Cyan to update the spreadsheet, its more like initial information was wrong and community pointed to incorrect compensation, as result spreadsheet was corrected. At this point, spreadsheet looks similar to Korean or Russian one in regards of gear compensations.

Our initial spreadsheet was an exact copy of the Korean exchange list, just the names translated. They had to change it because obviously Aion Dev Team doesn't realize we live in the West and games are played differently here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So EU AION publisher posted FINAL notes about their compensation for 6.0. This is already affecting our server in the way that people start buying Tempering Solutions.

In EU, people will get 3 mid grade enchantment stones when trading 1 temper solution and they will get 1 mid grade for 1 omega. (RU published did 1 to 1 for both stones)

Dear @Cyan, could we eliminate the discrepancy between omega and tempering when trading it?

There are at least few reasons for that (correct me if Im wrong):

  • Market - price range for omega and tempting was the same at least last couple month, exuding special events, when demand grows on particular item.
  • In-game - I believe, chance to get one of these items corresponds to the chance of obtaining the other item.
  • Shop - can not comment on that, please help anyone here who has information.
  • Purpose - both items have the same purpose.

Please review this information and make your decision wisely.Thanks.

 

Source of EU rewards: https://youtu.be/fNXX1mmCEiA?t=882    (14:42)

 

Edited by Unskilled-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirei-KT   
7 hours ago, Unskilled-KT said:

So EU AION publisher posted FINAL notes about their compensation for 6.0. This is already affecting our server in the way that people start buying Tempering Solutions.

In EU, people will get 3 mid grade enchantment stones when trading 1 temper solution and they will get 1 mid grade for 1 omega. (RU published did 1 to 1 for both stones)

Dear @Cyan, could we eliminate the discrepancy between omega and tempering when trading it?

There are at least few reasons for that (correct me if Im wrong):

Plot twist: KR also gave 3 legendary enchantment stones for 1 Tempering. That is the standard you should be looking at, not RU.

I'm also going to play devil's advocate and say I disagree. Temperings are (or at least, are supposed to be) more rare than Omegas, so logically they exchange for more. Ever noticed how AoE gives a 100% omega, the Luna Daily can give one too, but the Luna Weekly instead gave a chance at a Tempering Solution? There's also the added risk factor -- failing tempering generally reset the item to 0, with no chances to raise your success. Meanwhile Omegas gave a 100% rate with G.Supps and gear had safe spots after you reached +15.

The knowledge about the KR exchange rates has been out for months. Everyone has been given the choice whether they want to take the risk and invest in stuff like temperings/essence cores/stigmas ahead of time or not. But just because some people missed the boat it's not really fair to pull a "wait, this wasn't supposed to happen" in hindsight and ask that the omega/tempering exchange rates be equalized now.

Edited by Mirei-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
15 minutes ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

This still doesnt tell me if 75 prime gear for +15 gets you anything LMFAO

Lets see... It says +20 items will get compensation, but it doesnt mention +15 items at all.

Just a wild guess, dont take it as fact, but maybe, +15 Prime Captain (level 75 Abyss set) wont be compensated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Lets see... It says +20 items will get compensation, but it doesnt mention +15 items at all.

Just a wild guess, dont take it as fact, but maybe, +15 Prime Captain (level 75 Abyss set) wont be compensated.

Oh, so they don't care if u dont got +20 gear? Amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
Just now, Guhvorn-KT said:

Oh, so they don't care if u dont got +20 gear? Amazing.

No, they dont compensate you for gear that has been around for more than a year and can be easily enchanted to +15 without any kind of risk. They compensate for gear that has been around for more than a year which is +20, because that is immensely more difficult. You are however compensated for gear that has been around for half a year that is +15, which while doesnt break, an element of RNG is still there. Not to mention there is real grind required for it and is the best one around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×