[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

12 minutes ago, Cazza-DN said:

@Cyan for the exchange we will get multiple boxes of right? so if for example i have 2 master harv earrings at +8 i get two boxes etc yes? also does the gear have to be in inventory before we get the exchange or can it be equipped

check again the Google Sheet, only highest tiers like +25 gear and +10 accesories get 2 boxes

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

You'll get the reward for every item. If you have 2 of the same items that meet the requirements you'll get 2 of the rewards. Also, yes please have the items in your inventory or on your character.

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

You'll get the reward for every item. If you have 2 of the same items that meet the requirements you'll get 2 of the rewards. Also, yes please have the items in your inventory or on your character.

o alright cool cool thank you sir!

Cyan sorry for bothering you, I was checking the list of parts exchanges, according to that list and I raised my helmet. Master Harvested +8 would give me "Choice of a piece of PvP armor at the level of enchantment indicated and rarity". That is, that box would contain any part of the pvp armor that I choose. I am right?

49 minutes ago, RoboVele-KT said:

Cyan sorry for bothering you, I was checking the list of parts exchanges, according to that list and I raised my helmet. Master Harvested +8 would give me "Choice of a piece of PvP armor at the level of enchantment indicated and rarity". That is, that box would contain any part of the pvp armor that I choose. I am right?

Correct. Headgear is considered armour, rather than an accessory, in 6.2.

21 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Correct. Headgear is considered armour, rather than an accessory, in 6.2.

Does this mean you won't be able to use headgear that's not suitable for your class for Appearance Modification? For instance, right now you can skin a Primal Spirit Hat to a cloth headband. This won't be possible in 6.2?

3 hours ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Does this mean you won't be able to use headgear that's not suitable for your class for Appearance Modification? For instance, right now you can skin a Primal Spirit Hat to a cloth headband. This won't be possible in 6.2?

I cant give a definitive answer because I never thought of that. My guess however is most likely you will still be able to considering what they are removing are the passive skills that let you wear different materials. Headgear has none associated.

I am confused by the google  spreadsheet.

What happens to your current gear that you worked hard for if it's not listed on the spreadsheet, or if it is not tempered or enchanted to the minimal levels on the spreadsheet?

7 hours ago, Furby-KT said:

What happens to your current gear that you worked hard for if it's not listed on the spreadsheet, or if it is not tempered or enchanted to the minimal levels on the spreadsheet?

Then you wont get it. What is your current gear? Level 75 Abyss gear, which costs barely 20m on broker, which you can enchant with really cheap Omegas and no chance of failing?

11 hours ago, Furby-KT said:

Everything on the spreadsheet is the gear you get compensation for. If it's not on there, you will get no compensation/gear boxes on patch day. You get to keep all your gear, compensated or not. Compensation gear is an extra.

Without compensation gear, you will need to do the quests in the new map to get basic pvp and pve gear. Current, 5.x gear(everything we have now) is useless because your inflicted damage will be low, and the damage mobs and people will do on you, even if they aren't geared, is too high.

I see, that makes more sense now, I didn't realize it was a bonus just to head start you on the new gear, I thought you lost your old gear.

Only problem is on KT, that everyone is trying to take advantage of it, Omega's are 44mill tempers are 55mill and fail a lot.

@Cyan Regarding the 25-28 Master Harvester Wings exchange info it states: 25-28 +15 Legendary/Ultimate Zenith Wings Set Box 1 Choice of two sets of PvE wings, one at each of the indicated enchantment levels and rarities. My question is why would anyone need 2 PvE wings in 6.2? Can you update it to have a choice of PvP and PvE so that a person enchanting this to +25 would not be stuck with 1 Useless wing.

1 hour ago, Lafia-DN said:

@Cyan Regarding the 25-28 Master Harvester Wings exchange info it states: 25-28 +15 Legendary/Ultimate Zenith Wings Set Box 1 Choice of two sets of PvE wings, one at each of the indicated enchantment levels and rarities. My question is why would anyone need 2 PvE wings in 6.2? Can you update it to have a choice of PvP and PvE so that a person enchanting this to +25 would not be stuck with 1 Useless wing.

You get two so you can have an enchanted item while getting stones for the +0 item, it's that simple... all the pve/pvp bonus stats comes from echantment and the said stats are rather big contribution if I'm not wrong.

Remember every piece of gear has manastone slots, including wings. If you are so invested on PvE to enchant PvE wings to +25, you will most definitely consider secondary sets. That said, PvE/PvP stats cone from enchanting, so you could turn the other one into a PvP one. 

3 minutes ago, xKo-DN said:

the gears swapped out of the boxes in 6.0 / 6.2..can they be upgraded to the ultimate????

It can be purified to the next grade, but you need the mats for it. It's the same process for the gears you get at base in Lakrum from NPCs. Exchange gear is similar to crafted gear, second best.

Also regarding the +25 Distorted Sunayaka, I understand that +15 Legendary/Ultimate Zenith/Winged Champion Weapon Set Box and "Choice of two PvP or PvE weapons, one at each of the indicated enchantment levels and rarities." mean that we can get 2 weapons and we can choose if we want 2 PvP, 2 PvE or 1 of each. What I would like to know is if we can also choose if we want two +15 Legendary, two +0 Ultimate or one of each.

• Aion Team
21 hours ago, RoboVele-KT said:

@Cyan I need an answer I'm lost, I have my Distorted Sunayaka +25, will receive two weapons one ultimate + 0 and one legendary + 15? Or can I just choose one of the two?

You will receive both the +15 Legendary and the +0 Ultimate box! Within each of those boxes you're able to choose if you want a PvE weapon (Zenith) or PvP (Winged Champion). 

Hopefully this answers @Ilweran-DN's question as well.

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

You will receive both the +15 Legendary and the +0 Ultimate box! Within each of those boxes you're able to choose if you want a PvE weapon (Zenith) or PvP (Winged Champion). 

Hopefully this answers @Ilweran-DN's question as well.

Thanks,Cyan.Many of us were confused about that ^_^

Archived