[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

No, all gear is the same, plumes, bracelet, armour, wings and weapons. If they are untradable or tradable depend on the set. Like the ones from instances versus the ones from Aetherforging.

Then I guess I will be having like 20 exchanged bracelets. I hope they will give me something when extracted (if extracting is still a thing in 6.+ and if bracelets are extractable)

@Cyan I hope you guys are keeping an eye on EU servers. I played it for 2 weeks and I can already tell you it will die in a few months, if not weeks.

The ,,Fragment of the Fighting Spirit'' which you need in order to evolve your gear from Ancient to Legendary and then eventually to Ultimate, is very hard to get. I broke an Ultimate pvp weapon and I only got 20 fragments. This is outrageous. And from a red piece of gear at that ? I need thousands.....

I am totally fine with Legendary stones on BCM. I really am. I bought hundreds of Omegas up until now and I'm willing to buy the new Legendary stones too.

I hope you guys wont be as shady as EU to put an RNG box with a chance of getting either Ancient or Legendary out of it.

The enchanting rates are far worse than Korea. Even the pts was better. So please.....pleeaaaaase.......I am literally begging you guys....Do NOT destroy the Korean enchanting rates. Otherwise 6.2 wont be 6.2 anymore. It will be just  the same slavery as it's been till now.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Sakare-KT said:

@Sitca-KT In Korea the rate in 6.2 was also crap. In 6.5 they made them higher. 6.5 is more of a fix of 6.2

I stoped playing in EU 6.2 after a week :D

EU has nerfed the enchant rates and it's clear it is. If we follow this table https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates, it should be possible to enchant to +3 with little fails, but people do comment and complain it's very hard. I remember the rates on PTS were exactly as KR.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to let you all know that in preparation for the update, the cut off for enchanting your equipment will be tomorrow 12 pm PDT, October 23. Please have all your gear enchanted to the level you want before then to ensure you receive the proper items once the update is live. 

Thank you.

45 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to let you all know that in preparation for the update, the cut off for enchanting your equipment will be tomorrow 12 pm PDT, October 23. Please have all your gear enchanted to the level you want before then to ensure you receive the proper items once the update is live. 

Thank you.

Is it really 12pm, that is the middle of the day. 

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Nimiety-KT said:

@CyanHello, can we have confirmation of when the server shuts down for the 6.x maintenance? Is there also an ETA of how long it will be offline?
Will it also be offline starting at 12pm tomorrow like the equipment enchanting deadline or will it be offline at it's regular time?

Servers will go down at the regular time. Maintenance will be several hours but the time hasn't been locked down yet. Look for the maintenance post tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

@Cyan  Is this snapshot related to kinah and essence cores or only armour/weaps/acc's?

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

@Cyan At noon California time, really?  Or do you mean (please, please) Tuesday night, California time?

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

@Cyan this time limit is also for the Essence Core??

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Servers will go down at the regular time. Maintenance will be several hours but the time hasn't been locked down yet. Look for the maintenance post tomorrow.

What about the kinnah??? This is in the middle of afternoon for most of all players.. the kinnah will still be "gained" until the maintenance tomorrow??? Thanks!

• Aion Team

Essence Cores (and Kinah) are done during maintenance as part of the update so it is unrelated to this. So you'll have until the servers go down for maintenance for the Kinah and Essence Cores.

Archived