Forums

[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/8/2018 at 10:19 AM, Heuo-DN said:

Did you use greater supplements, I didnt have much problem with mine that way.I advice to use them,everytime you enchant something +1 - +15

I am using omega + greater supplements ALWAYS, I have never used a single normal enchanting stone in anything, I only sell those in broker. I failed at the shoulders about 10 times already, two times it was to +14 and failed, the rest it was between +10 ~ +13 and failing and one time it went back to +10, then back to +9 and back to +8... with omega and greater supplements!

Yep this is upgraded items enchant RNG for you and GMs are telling me that there is an exchange table for master harvester +35. Nobody laughed at the joke.

I think it's due, at least to the people who have their set prime without purifying to +15 and their normal harvester to +15 giving them a set +0 of the next update at least, most people like the game but it does not have to say, "the time to spend enchanting parts exessively or purifying them".

@Cyan, ty for the new (way more reasonable) exchange list but we still wanna know about why  Master Harvester accs are receiving pve accs as compensation instead of pvp accs (while ironically, regular Harvester accs are receiving pvp accs? NCLogic at its finest).

Also waiting on clarification about Caeus gear, which can only be enchanted up to +9, so it makes no sense that you're listing +15 ~ +24 as the required enchant level to receive compensation (since you grouped it with 75/80 ap gear, which can be enchanted up to those levels). 

Just LOL @ people getting +0 red PVP armor day 1 of the patch. People QQing about PVE gear too as if they don't know the quest gear from 75->80 allows you to do more than enough instances day 1. Gearing up in PVE through something called progression doesn't even take long in 6.x. You QQ cause handouts were too hard and you'll QQ again in 2 months because you exhausted the little 6.x PVE content there is. 

The hard requirements were a blessing in disguise but of course the NA playerbase who haven't even touched 6.x but watched a youtube vid once decided to shoot themselves in the foot. Better hope for a fresh server or the 5.x ghost town you all inhabit will continue to make NCsoft wonder if they should pull the plug on NA. 

Hace 25 minutos, Okieant-KT dijo:

Solo LOL @ personas obtenidas +0 de armadura PVP roja el día 1 del parche. Las Personas Que Hacen QQing Sobre PVE también se ven Como Si no conocieran el equipo de búsqueda de 75-> 80, Lo Que les permite Hacer Instancias Más Que suficientes El Día 1. Prepararse en PVE un Través de Algo Llamado  progresión  sin Lleva mucho tiempoo en 6.x. Usted QQ porque los folletos fueron demasiado difíciles y usted regresó a QQ en 2 meses porque agotó el pequeño contenido PVE 6.x que hay. 

Los requisitos fueron una bendición disfrazada, pero por supuesto la base de jugadores de NA que ni siquiera han tocado 6.x pero visto un video de youtube una vez decidieron pegarse un tiro en el pie. Una mejor esperanza para un servidor nuevo o el pueblo fantasma 5.x que habitan todos los que hacen que NCsoft se pregunta si desean desconectar NA. 

What the nyerk are you talking about?

15 minutes ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

im just gonna say if you guys actually put this through instead of a full hard gear reset your hopeless. ya know why cause a hard reset for casual players is what this game needs

Because casual players, of course, do under no circumstances benefit from having more geared players in their group, right? As a refresher, consider the ease of getting into BoS/FM runs when they came out (and everyone was in a lot less geared for pve) and now. You walnut. :P

6 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

Because casual players, of course, do under no circumstances benefit from having more geared players in their group, right? As a refresher, consider the ease of getting into BoS/FM runs when they came out (and everyone was in a lot less geared for pve) and now. You walnut. :P

you wanna say that then look back at 1.0-4.0....you walnut,uit complaining over a hard reset cause guess what the campain level 80 gear will be better than your p2w gear. and I dont run pve much cause the games about pvp not pve. just so you know gear dont mean shit. what matters is learning the instance attack patterns and everything else. like we did back in 2.5 with stormwing before it was made a baby instance cause people like you complained "its too hard nerf it so we can kill it". fun fact thats why beritra in DD was beat. cause it got nerfed. so dont ask nc to give you gear to carry your unskilled ass and accept a hard reset. like pervious major patchs

On 17/08/2018 at 11:41 PM, Shavera-DN said:

Are you reading anything anyone is writing?

The gear that is being given out is NOT endgame.  Just because it might have fancy brighter colors and big, big numbers, doesn't mean it's even as remotely as good as the crafted or the endgame dropped gear.  Not even remotely.  I don't think you understand that this patch is not going to be like any others.  When 5.0 dropped, you could reasonably run most instances with Pure IS or AC that could be updated to Mythic AC in a fairly obtainable way.  It was not top end gear, but it allowed you to run those instances to start farming for said endgame 5.0 gear.  

Imagine trying to get a group for AoE right when 5.0 dropped wearing Resurgent Gear.  Really.  Imagine that.  Because that's what 6.0 is going to look like in your campaign / yellow gear.  

I think NCSoft should be ensuring that any active player is going to get something as a help when all their gear is going to be useless.  And I mean, literally useless.  This exchange hurts active but not p2w players the most, because the people that worked the hardest are still getting jack.  I'd honestly like to see that all players who got their master harvester, and/or pure 80 pvp to get something in exchange.  That's where the bottom of the exchange should start.  +5 Master Harvester or +5 Pure 80AP, not at +15.  Hell, I'd be good giving people the full yellow set for a +15 75AP, because it's still a bit to work for.  Even if in 5.X patches it's super eas(ier) to least get to that point now of Purifying, it's not as easy to max that gear completely out, and so, because of 5 enchant levels you get absolutely nothing?  Nu-uh, that's not right.  And the yellow gear is crap, but it's something that everyone should have a chance of getting. And people who managed to get to +15 on stuff, should get a better reward, and so on at +20.  

These rewards are still not that great, but the middle tier give aways is kind of what everyone SHOULD be getting because it'll least be like the lvl 55 gear you get now going into 5.0.  Still not awesome, but you can do something and you're still obviously going to want a better set.  

Im full agree with you, maybe I just expressed myself poorly.

The new spreadsheet came out, and I still dont agree with that, you are absolutely right.

IT SHOULD START FROM +5 PURIFIED ITEMS TO +30.

Who +5 gives u a simply yellow gear maybe +10 doesnt matter.. and finishes with a +0 red one.

Why? Because isnt easy to purify any gear even these days for normal players (A.K.A playing like 3~4h a day), to get them thrown at the garbage like that.

12 minutes ago, Hydrogenix-DN said:

you wanna say that then look back at 1.0-4.0....you walnut,uit complaining over a hard reset cause guess what the campain level 80 gear will be better than your p2w gear. and I dont run pve much cause the games about pvp not pve. just so you know gear dont mean shit. what matters is learning the instance attack patterns and everything else. like we did back in 2.5 with stormwing before it was made a baby instance cause people like you complained "its too hard nerf it so we can kill it". fun fact thats why beritra in DD was beat. cause it got nerfed. so dont ask nc to give you gear to carry your unskilled ass and accept a hard reset. like pervious major patchs

No please, don't stop there, tell me all about my p2w gear and the instances I have complained about. Go on, don't be shy.

wonka.jpg

5 hours ago, Hinotori-KT said:

@Cyan, ty for the new (way more reasonable) exchange list but we still wanna know about why  Master Harvester accs are receiving pve accs as compensation instead of pvp accs (while ironically, regular Harvester accs are receiving pvp accs? NCLogic at its finest).

Also waiting on clarification about Caeus gear, which can only be enchanted up to +9, so it makes no sense that you're listing +15 ~ +24 as the required enchant level to receive compensation (since you grouped it with 75/80 ap gear, which can be enchanted up to those levels). 

Caeus +9 = +34 Prime Commander/ Executioner Caeus +9 = +37 Prime Commander

How is Caeus +9/Prime Commander +21 exchanging for the same +15 Ancient. Also Executioner Caeus can only be +9 since it can only be obtained by purifying a Caeus +9. Does this mean Executioner Caeus +9 gets everything on the list from +15 to +30.

6 hours ago, Hinotori-KT said:

To answer your 1st question, think in this way: if you enchant accessories and they give PVP % - you will get PVP box, if you would enchant accessories and they give extra PVE% - then you are getting PVE box.

To answer your 2nd question, Causes gear is extremely rare and expensive to enchant. Spreadsheet is not properly updated, for example on RU servers, players who had +9 Caeus weapon or gear were getting box with 2 items +15 Legendary and Ultimate weapons, upgraded Caeus - +15 Legendary and +5 Ultimate weapons. Hope this helps to understand that spreadsheet is being worked on and its too early to panic.

Hi @Cyan, what is the chances that we can have the same equipment system update for 6.2 as RU server got, maybe even less strict? (people on RU server have ability to buy omegas/temperings from the cash shop anytime). Also, you missing a lot of stuff that casual people were working towards. Good example is Provenance weapons, Shadow Pact. This must be rewarded as well. Based on the spreadsheet update from 8/20 you punishing people with low gear by giving nothing and promoting over geared people by giving more that what they should have (based on 6.2 RU equipment update, probably Korea as well. BTW, majority players were satisfied with the equipment update on RU servers, even over geared players, which you want to put so high here). I believe, you should be doing it vice versa.

Please let me know in case you need any help, 

always ready to help.

#MakeAionGreatAgain

15 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

To answer your 1st question, think in this way: if you enchant accessories and they give PVP % - you will get PVP box, if you would enchant accessories and they give extra PVE% - then you are getting PVE box.

Sorry for confusion in the previous post regarding master harverster. 

My assumption, there is mistake around Master Harverster accessories in the spreadsheet, they should be in the PVP section and should be exchanged to PVP gear. Only wolf is getting 6.2 PVE.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, Capa-KT said:

yeah dump shinings on it until it's +35

Sorry, how is it possible to enchant Archdaevic gear to +35? After +15, without supplements? But it breaks? Or not? Anyway, even simple Omegas are quite expensive so I enchant slowly to +15, but Shinings are 4-5 times more expensive :(.

Archived