[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

1 hour ago, Unskilled-KT said:

Para responder a su primera pregunta, piense de esta manera: si le encantan los accesorios y le dan PVP% - obtendrá la caja PVP, si le encantaría accesorios y le dan PVE% adicional - entonces recibirá la caja PVE.

Para responder a su segunda pregunta, el engranaje Causas es extremadamente raro y costoso de encantar. La hoja de cálculo no se actualiza correctamente, por ejemplo en los servidores RU, los jugadores que tenían +9 armas o arte Caeus obtenían una caja con 2 elementos +15 armas legendarias y definitivas, armas Caeus mejoradas +15 legendarias y +5 armas definitivas. Espero que esto ayude a entender que se está trabajando en la hoja de cálculo y es demasiado pronto para entrar en pánico.

Hola  @Cyan , ¿cuál es la probabilidad de que podamos tener la misma actualización del sistema de equipamiento para 6.2 que el servidor RU, quizás incluso menos estricta? (las personas en el servidor RU tienen la capacidad de comprar omegas / templados de la tienda de efectivo en cualquier momento). Además, te falta un montón de cosas por las que la gente casual estaba trabajando. Buen ejemplo son las armas de procedencia, Shadow Pact. Esto debe ser recompensado también. Según la actualización de la hoja de cálculo del 8/20, se castiga a las personas con poca carga al no dar nada y se promueve a las personas con más equipamiento al ofrecer más de lo que deberían (según la actualización del equipo de 6,2 RU, probablemente Corea también. con la actualización del equipo en los servidores de RU, incluso sobre los jugadores con engranaje, que desea poner tan alto aquí). Creo que deberías hacerlo al revés.

Por favor, hágamelo saber en caso de que necesite ayuda, 

siempre listo para ayudar.

#MakeAionGreatAgain

What kind of help do you mean? I do not think they need any help, they're just valuing the opinions of the players

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

Sorry, how is it possible to enchant Archdaevic gear to +35? After +15, without supplements? But it breaks? Or not? Anyway, even simple Omegas are quite expensive so I enchant slowly to +15, but Shinings are 4-5 times more expensive :(.

Enchanting%20window%20for%20above%2015_z

Does it really happen in the game that somebody enchants in such conditions to +35? I don't believe!  The item can be destroyed,  it's crazy!

19 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

Does it really happen in the game that somebody enchants in such conditions to +35? I don't believe!  The item can be destroyed,  it's crazy!

Remember there are two types of Archdaeva gear:

• Soul Bind: Can be traded around as much as you want, until you equip it. In which case, it becomes untradable. This one is the one that gets destroyed upon failing to enchant.
  • Untradable: Is untradable by default and cannot be traded in any way. Two examples are Master Harvester's and Prime Commander sets. These do not get destroy, instead they go back to their safe point (+15, +20, etc).

24 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

Enchanting% 20window% 20for% 20above% 2015_z

¿De verdad sucede en el juego que alguien se enamora en tales condiciones hasta +35? ¡No lo creo! El artículo puede ser destruido, ¡es una locura!

Well, yes, I have seen people with a team + 30, a team that is destroyed if it fails, the only conclusion that came, is that they pay to be given these gifts

3 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Remember there are two types of Archdaeva gear:

• Soul Bind: Can be traded around as much as you want, until you equip it. In which case, it becomes untradable. This one is the one that gets destroyed upon failing to enchant.
  • Untradable: Is untradable by default and cannot be traded in any way. Two examples are Master Harvester's and Prime Commander sets. These do not get destroy, instead they go back to their safe point (+15, +20, etc).

Prime Commander - is it from Eye of Tiamaranta, not AP?

2 minutes ago, Yortus-KT said:

Well, yes, I have seen people with a team + 30, a team that is destroyed if it fails, the only conclusion that came, is that they pay to be given these gifts

1 simple Omega costs around 100mln kinah. In a thing enchanted +15, Omegas alone cost 1,5 bln kinah. If you farm in Norsvold for half a day you get like 500,000 k. :( 

4 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

Prime Commander - is it from Eye of Tiamaranta, not AP?

Prime commander is the level 80 Abyss set, only obtained from purifying the level 75 Abyss set into it. Because of how difficult it is to get, its untradable and cannot be destroyed with failing enchantment.

1 minute ago, Bryos-DN said:

Prime commander is the level 80 Abyss set, only obtained from purifying the level 75 Abyss set into it. Because of how difficult it is to get, its untradable and cannot be destroyed with failing enchantment.

"Purifying" = enchanting to >+10, going to npc in Pandemonium, adding medals and AP, losing 5 enchantment points and appearance? Why is lev 80 very difficult but lev 75 not difficult at all?  

Hace 18 minutos, OshoRajneesh-KT dijo:

Primer comandante: ¿es de Eye of Tiamaranta, no de AP?

1 cuesta simple de Omega alrededor de 100 mln de kinah. En una cosa encantada +15, Omegas solo cuesta 1,5 bln kinah. Si cultivas en Norsvold durante medio día, obtienes 500,000 k.:( 

¿Y? I'm talking about parts that are destroyed, no matter how many omegas you have, it's impossible to upload anything to +30

Just now, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

"Purifying" = enchanting to >+10, going to npc in Pandemonium, adding medals and AP, losing 5 enchantment points and appearance?

Correct.

1 minute ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

Why is lev 80 very difficult but lev 75 not difficult at all?  

Because the level 75 Abyss set is readily available from NPCs (and broker as well, but that is just because of time passing), in exchange for Spinel Medals and AP. Meanwhile, level 80 Abyss sets have to be purified with special soulstones, materials only obtainable from very specific content (Evergale Canyon, Frozen Monolith, Ashunatal Dredgion, other PvP stuff, etc), and these are not tradable. That is a couple of extra layers of difficulty to go through, and later just to be blown up because of RNG. As such, they have ensured you dont lose the item if you fail enchanting.

28 minutes ago, OshoRajneesh-KT said:

1 simple Omega costs around 100mln kinah. In a thing enchanted +15, Omegas alone cost 1,5 bln kinah. If you farm in Norsvold for half a day you get like 500,000 k. :( 

You can get about 20m kinah per day if you do daily camp quests around the map. Takes like 1-2 hours depending how fast you are.

Much better work on the updated table. Thanks guys! @Cyan there is a wrong reference on the google sheet. 

Distorted Sunayaka Weapon        Enchant    20   gives    +15 Ancient Zenith/Winged Champion Weapon Box 

Distorted Sunayaka Weapon        Enchant    21   gives     +5 Ancient Zenith/Winged Champion Weapon Box ??? I think you mean +5 Legendary Zenith?

17 hours ago, Okieant-KT said:

Just LOL @ people getting +0 red PVP armor day 1 of the patch. People QQing about PVE gear too as if they don't know the quest gear from 75->80 allows you to do more than enough instances day 1. Gearing up in PVE through something called progression doesn't even take long in 6.x. You QQ cause handouts were too hard and you'll QQ again in 2 months because you exhausted the little 6.x PVE content there is. 

The hard requirements were a blessing in disguise but of course the NA playerbase who haven't even touched 6.x but watched a youtube vid once decided to shoot themselves in the foot. Better hope for a fresh server or the 5.x ghost town you all inhabit will continue to make NCsoft wonder if they should pull the plug on NA. 

cmon dude, I put TONS of money and HARD WORK into the armor I have now, I shouldn't EVER have to progress through any new content ever again. I'd rather afk in the main town of the new zone and play runescape on my 2nd monitor

So a weapon from event that is unbreakable does have a better reward than the caeus p2w and  the commander that cost more than 1 month of work to purify and twice the amount of omegas ? you guys really have a quality staff doing this conversion table -_- hurry up and get those sunayaka boxes instead of wasting your time purifiying your ap weapons......

1.png
2.png

3 hours ago, DavidMGS-DN said:

So a weapon from event that is unbreakable does have a better reward than the caeus p2w and  the commander that cost more than 1 month of work to purify and twice the amount of omegas ? you guys really have a quality staff doing this conversion table -_- hurry up and get those sunayaka boxes instead of wasting your time purifiying your ap weapons......

1.png
2.png

Be quiet man .... :) You will force people to get 2 weapons instead of just one, when having +25 Suna :)

Weapons are easier to get than jewelry, commander and caeus has worse rewards than sunayaka and almost the same table as korea even worse taking in mind the difference betwen enchant events on both regions, really sad to see how bad our CMs are that can't even make a right conversion math for our server thanks for killing the population for 6.0 gona be fun to play against p2w fully geared users without chance to get the new gear.

Im telling you people, RU server management made more loyal gear gains and that was a right decision. When we get the same table as RU got - everyone will be happy. I we get Korea table - this is sad story for most of player-base, but not the end of the world.

Once more, AION RU management went loyal..

Archived