[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

Hey, I wonder if a magic class could benefit from having a +15 distort sunayaka weapon for exchange. It says we could pick a weapon of CHOICE, does that mean I could trade a sunayaka polarm for a harp?

For tempered accessory, why does hat count as armor? Do we need to have another spare accessory tempered to whatever level for the rate you want, just to get a hat back or have the enchanted armor to be exchanged for a hat?

Also could I just hold x5 +8 lvl 75 prime guardian hats and be able to receive 5 armor boxes that I could pick from? I myself wouldn't be able to have any exchange other than plume/bracelet because I don't own any lvl 80 AP or master harvester.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

Hello again everyone, 

We've updated the doc. [Insert Darth Vader quote] You'll notice some changes all around (but no enchantment level changes like before) so be sure to take a good look at the changes. Continue to post any feedback or questions. 

Here's the link.

Thank you.

• Cyan changed the title to Updated 8/22 - Aion Equipment System Update
35 minutes ago, Charlotte-KT said:

For tempered accessory, why does hat count as armor? Do we need to have another spare accessory tempered to whatever level for the rate you want, just to get a hat back or have the enchanted armor to be exchanged for a hat?

Headgear is considered as armor in 6.x; you get armor boxes for it and you get headgears from armor boxes. Accessory boxes contain only earrings, necklace, ring and belt. Not sure if all that's clear so here's a concrete example:

+10 purple armor box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070623

+10 purple accs box: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070640

So technically yes, you can have only a bunch of tempered headgear and receive armor boxes (from which you can select what you get).

Does anyone know PLEASE!!! the gear that should now use the clerics to heal instances??? because in database I can't find anything with healing boost, and the only thing i find seems to be from an event. The set for clerics in magical crafting doesn't have healing boost... can someone help me please?? :(

18 minutes ago, 1s2D2284-KT said:

Does anyone know PLEASE!!! the gear that should now use the clerics to heal instances??? because in database I can't find anything with healing boost, and the only thing i find seems to be from an event. The set for clerics in magical crafting doesn't have healing boost... can someone help me please?? :(

Apollon Reinforced, and Harvester Reinforced chain both have healing boost.

22 minutes ago, 1s2D2284-KT said:

there are various kinds of gear. Our exchange gear from this table has fixed stats, there are some other ways to acquire gear like in exchange token or crafted gear that has another kind of stats. I believe that some of that gear will have rerollable stats and thats where you can obtain some healing boost.

28 minutes ago, 1s2D2284-KT said:

Ultimate/red pvp gear can give HB among one of its stats (you retune the item in order to get the stats you want), you can get a decent amount of HB with it (around 900~1k without Bene if I remember well, that's if you tune everything to give you HB, you can probably get even more if you fine tune it and HB is uncapped in 6.x). Fairly sure there is no PvE gear that gives HB even in 6.5, so either you heal in your PvP set if you can afford to socket a red set with HB or you heal in dps pve set (socket with dps stones). If you currently have a HB set, socketing full HB into the exchange PvE set is not worth it, you will get even less HB than with a 65 set socket hb5/6 but you'll get pve defense I guess. : s

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello again everyone, 

We've updated the doc. [Insert Darth Vader quote] You'll notice some changes all around (but no enchantment level changes like before) so be sure to take a good look at the changes. Continue to post any feedback or questions. 

Here's the link.

Thank you.

Please include lower enchantment levels of non purified 75 AP into table, example: +15-19 weapon would give +0 PVP weapon box, +7 accessory would give +0 accessory box. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hello again everyone, 

Here's the link.

Thank you.

So...I get nothing for my +15 set?

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello again everyone, 

Here's the link.

Thank you.

@Cyan Master Harvester Accessory still gets PVE rewards only? Can't get a choice for PVE or PVP?
Just want to get a reason or explanation to this plz...........

NJJAWMJ.jpg

Is this a mistake? Says you get two boxes, prior  to the update it said you get +15 Ancient/+5 Legendary.

50 minutes ago, 1s2D2284-KT said:

So you mean that basicly in 6.x wont be any HB gear for cleric/chanter?? omg that's..... omg e_e so as you say we all will heal with "dps" chain sets (actually because we also need PVE defense)

You can roll Healing Boost on Weapon/Shield, Accessories, Plumes/Wings and Bracelets. This applies only to sets that allow stats to be rerolled. None of the exchange sets are focused on HB, you can however socket HB manastones.

There are Ancient grade sets that allow HB as a stat and are fairly easy to obtain, for example the set from the new Cradle of Eternity.

Dear @Cyan,

Can you please stop ignoring the Master Harvester giving PVE accessories on exchange questions. Can we please get a definitive answer in a timely manner.

If this is staying as is it, the info should have been given to us long ago so that we had time to replace a set of accessories, not to mention re-tempering everything, and then the money and resources wasted thinking we were getting ready for 6.x, this is just not fair to support classes in any way, shape, or form.

Here we are with an accessory event going on and we cannot even get an answer from you guys. Not even an acknowledgement that you know wtf we are talking about and are looking into it … nada

26 minutes ago, Ubie-KT said:

Dear @Cyan,

Can you please stop ignoring the Master Harvester giving PVE accessories on exchange questions. Can we please get a definitive answer in a timely manner.

If this is staying as is it, the info should have been given to us long ago so that we had time to replace a set of accessories, not to mention re-tempering everything, and then the money and resources wasted thinking we were getting ready for 6.x, this is just not fair to support classes in any way, shape, or form.

Here we are with an accessory event going on and we cannot even get an answer from you guys. Not even an acknowledgement that you know wtf we are talking about and are looking into it … nada

Why do you have to QQ all the time... You just want everything now, while there shouldn't be any exchange at all, we've never had anything like that.

You should be glad that you get something and not QQ that you don't get what you want. NC could completely ignore exchanging anything

Just now, Magistone-KT said:

Why do you have to QQ all the time... You just want everything now, while there shouldn't be any exchange at all, we've never had anything like that.

You should be glad that you get something and not QQ that you don't get what you want. NC could completely ignore exchanging anything

Man, Look at WoW. New major patch was released few weeks ago. Does they have any gear problems? NO. Simply any quest gear from new patch is better any gear from previous patch.

Imagine if NCSOFT would go this way for AION too? That would be so perfect, but that is difference between Korean game creators and American. Blizzard have established practices for their games, where NCSoft, particularly for AION, experimenting with every new patch by adding some useless functionality. Just think how much was introduced and changed from the original release of AION, and look at how many things was  introduced or changed in WOW. Maybe that is why WOW is still popular and not losing player-base so quick?

Going back to AION, if administration is going to reward hardcore players, why not to reward average player, or even worse than average player? Lets say it took me 5 month to take my 75 AP to +15, but i didn't have a chance to purify it - so I'm not getting anything? Not fair at all... Simple reward is already some happiness, comparing to frustration when receiving nothing.

5 hours ago, Ubie-KT said:

Dear @Cyan,

It is just sad that they keep ignoring the questions. ¬¬ The only problem is Master Harvester are giving PvP stat after enchanting in 5.8, which is the same as the 80AP. While the only accessory in 5.8 giving PvE stat after enchanting is just the Gray Wolf one, i don't understand why they consider Master Harvester accessories as PvE accs while NO ONE really enchant it for PvE. 

Hace 18 minutos, 1s319BEA-KT dijo:

Es triste que sigan ignorando las preguntas. ¬¬ El único problema es que Master Harvester está haciendo estadísticas PvP después de encantar en 5.8, que es lo mismo que 80AP. Si bien el accesorio único en 5.8 que da estadísticas de PvE después de encantar es solo el de Grey Wolf, no entiendo por qué mirar los accesorios de Master Harvester hijo PvE, mientras que NADIE realmente los encanta con el PvE. 

Bueno, como son accesorios, es tu problema si quieres encantarlos o no, lo que no puedes hacer ahora es demandar que te den lo que quieres.

For people who is trying to get ready for 6.2 PVE: Get 6 grey wolf hats and 6 grey wolf rings. Enchant them to +5 and you will get 6 boxes with + 10 golden armor (selection of hat, top, bot, shoes, gloves, shoulders)  and 6 boxes with +10 golden accessories (selection from ring, necklace, belt, earring). 

9 hours ago, Magistone-KT said:

Why do you ask silly questions all the time...

I am asking for clarification on information provided. It seems that we got the KR version of the patch minus the conversion of the Master Harvester accessories to PVP on exchange. It is infuriating and unfair to the people affected (most support classes) that after editing the original document TWICE! they cannot inform us on whether this is an oversight or is intended, especially in that there is an accessory tempering event going on.

lol@ your QQ about my QQ but having nothing to add to the discussion otherwise, your post indicates you have absolutely no idea what is going on but congrats on your stalwart opinion anyway.

@Cyan  @Cyan @Cyan

WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET AN ANSWER ON THE MASTER HARVESTER ACCESSORY EXCHANGE!?!?!

It has been 8 days since the question was originally raised, to date we have not gotten even an acknowledgement of the issue!?!?!?!

Surely there is SOMETHING you can say so that those of us affected can decide how to proceed, right now time (and an accessory tempering event) is ticking away!

46 minutes ago, Yortus-KT said:

The harvester accessories are pve accessories, and they are much easier to get that they command, you know a lot and why they serve as pvp accessories now they want to give them a pvp reward, well no guys, is what there is

Dude please...

You are obviously clueless as to the situation here. We are not asking for anything except an answer from Ncsoft (NOT YOU) regarding the Master Harvester Accessories due to a discrepancy with the exchange given in other regions. If you had taken the time to read the thread you would know this.

Those of us with these accessories are at a standstill until we can get an answer. There is a tempering event going on and people affected by this cannot take advantage of it because why would we waste our resources on our PVP set that's going to turn into a PVE set?

Every day that goes by without an answer severely diminishes our ability to recoup if things do not go in our favor, we cannot just go and buy a set of 80 accessories as replacement as acquiring the soulstones for purification is time gated. Not to mention the people like myself who have already spent their time effort and resources thinking they were getting ready for 6.x who are being literally shat upon if this goes live as is.

At any rate, I don't think it is asking too much to get an answer to a 9 day old question that has been asked way too many times to not even have an acknowledgment at this point.

@Cyan Please consider adding the option to obtain pvp accessories from enchanting master harvester accessories for the following reasons.(edited)

NA is the only region to not have the option for this, and the reasoning is because support classes in 5.8 use these pve accessories during pvp due to their higher defensive values, and lack of need for pvp attack. It seems unfair for support classes to either enchant more accessories between not and 6.2 release, or have to use pve accessories while others will recieve pvp, essentially using their "pvp"gear. Please consider this change as you've been cooperative to make the previous changes suggested by the community,

thanks

Korea (http://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleID=5734&page=15)
Taiwan (http://tw.ncsoft.com/aion/news/notice/view.aspx?nn=2876)
Russian (https://4gameforum.com/threads/705328/)

pd8Y9kV.png

Archived