Forums

[Updated] Aion Equipment System Update - 8/29

Cyan

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cyan we all understand that NCWest's dedicated Aion team is busy not entirely existing, and it's equally understandable if the lists that got sorted out by the JP and RU Aion teams might be hard to translate. However, given the player population here, if you guys need help translating either of those because they appear to have a significantly better understanding of the game, we could just agree to interpret the current listing as a subtle sign of confused desperation and combine our efforts into putting together something more relevant. There are plenty of players that can translate Japanese and Russian around here.

52 minutes ago, Heuo-DN said:

Did NA ncsoft just translate the Korean version of enchantment levels? lol

Like seriously, I doubt people have enchantments past 27.......

I play asmodian KT and i know for a fact that people have +30 pvp purified weapons, and +10 accs. Sure is not many people, but they exist.

wow so excite foh duh six patch looks so good yeso after midnight fun 100% cyan I have always loved how fast you reply to every single question asked on forums like this! you do such an uhmazing job. keep it up my friend. cant wait to watch gideon and hime live stream 6.0 patch notes and show us beautiful skins and teach us how to run those 6.0 dungeons!!!!!!

hello , i need more detail plz.

this patch 5.8 i have +10Prime Commander Accessory 1 ea.(earring)

when 6.0 A: i got +15 Legendary Winged Champion Accessory Set Box / Ultimate Winged Champion Accessory Set Box , so +15 Legendary 1box + Ultimate1box = 2box right ?

or B : Choice of one(+15legeandary or 0ultimate) ? = 1 box?

tyty

If they play on NA, they are NA players. I also didn't know that 2-3 """Korean""" players entail the community. The more you learn, huh?

Some positivity: after months of uncertainty about conversation rates and whatnot at least there are some answers now. KR rates it is, which I assume applies to matters like kinah:gold bar conversion too.

Next big question: does NA start with 6.0 or 6.2?

23 minutes ago, Momo-KT said:

THATS OUR GIRL CHERRY, SHES AN NA PLAYER!!! TAKE THAT BACK SIR

:D

This might be a bit OT, but I see plenty of korean players on NA (at least KT-Elyos). And I always wondered why they play on american servers. Isn't KR better in terms of ...everything? Or there's some specific reason they don't wanna play on kr servers?

Just now, Enriah-KT said:

:D

This might be a bit OT, but I see plenty of korean players on NA (at least KT-Elyos). And I always wondered why they play on american servers. Isn't KR better in terms of ...everything? Or there's some specific reason they don't wanna play on kr servers?

TOO MUCH MONEY

4 minutes ago, Enriah-KT said:

Ping? Plenty of people with Asian roots living in the States and elsewhere in the world.

10 minutes ago, Mirei-KT said:

Ping? Plenty of people with Asian roots living in the States and elsewhere in the world.

Yeah I thought about that, but usually Asian-American people speak english as their main or second language, even though you might be right about some, I was wondering about players who play from KR

TOO MUCH MONEY

lmao as in too much money to play on KR? :D

18 hours ago, Maleficent-DN said:

it very well can be bs, i play just about the same time, doing runs, getting supps and farming omegas.  im about the same as him, but its bs to be plus 30 in that time frame,( unless your paying into events or something.)  if your returning or new, thats my point. im all for the next patch, how ever i do feel for the new players and returning ones whom just got a full set now. i was not refering to people whom sit on here monthly yearly and ect, im talking about the ones whom just started the game, or the ones whom been away and returning to play.  so yes im going to call that b/s  ,unless you been playing while. 

Well, not my fault that you are bad at gearing and getting kinah.

14 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

The exchange gear has the same Base/PvP/PvE stats as the best in slot PvP/PvE gear in game. Only the bonus stats are slightly different. I wouldn't say this is throw away gear. Full set of exchange gear +15 can easily hold its own against full set of token gear +15 (same tier).  

Vendor Gear vs. Exchange

i3sDT8z.jpg

Exchange gear also has the benefit of Cast/attack speed and Running Speed on the Ancient grade. Token gear only gets these stats at the Legenday stage. You also don' t have to reroll stats on the Ultimate stage.

So, is people angry then because "muh purple gears"? ?

5 minutes ago, DonDiego-DN said:

So, is people angry then because "muh purple gears"? ?

People are upset because unlike other regions where the exchange was tailored to what works, ours is a copypaste from Korea. One might consider the inclusion of gear that doesn't even exist on the NA version something of a subtle hint that this was handled with somewhat less care than might be preferable.

Anyways....
No need to create imbalanced gear gap with the exchange. Let players start about equal. Idk why everyone's nyerking like crazy their gear not being exchanged. It will only create a huge disadvantage for new and returning players and players who didn't get the best gear or didn't enchant it.

As someone already posted, RU servers got different, more  "fitting" exchange rates but it created the massive gear gap from gold to purple armor - as already shown here. Idk why y'all want the same bs here, it's actually not a good thing.  

Wouldn't it be better if everyone started with about equal gear?

5 minutes ago, Rikimaru-KT said:

Since we're following Korea stuff, could we get a new server @Cyan? It would be really fun and solve the table issue coz everyone will start from 0 point. :)

Considering everyone is losing their nyerk because we all gonna get the lowest exchange, seems kinda pointless coz most of us will start with the same gear.

38 minutes ago, Rikimaru-KT said:

Since we're following Korea stuff, could we get a new server @Cyan? It would be really fun and solve the table issue coz everyone will start from 0 point. :)

Please. I'm sure no one wants a server that's going to be dead after some time. Keep it

Archived