Gladiator/chanter manastone PvE/Pvp

Pery-KT

I have a quistion about which manastone needed for glad and changer in pvp and pve

And about enchanting my archdaeva set which stones should I use ?  

and is archdaeva good enough for both pvp and pve or there is somthing else ?

Hope u help me iam kinda new in aion 

Hello, welcome to the game. :) I cannot help with gladiator as I do not play that class. Maybe someone else can chime in.

15 hours ago, Pery-KT said:

I have a quistion about which manastone needed for chanter in pvp and pve

Most chanters will use a blend of power and precision stones for their dps sets and HP/health stones for their heal sets.

And about enchanting my archdaeva set which stones should I use ?

Almost all archdaeva gears are breakable except Master Harvester (best pve set) and 80AP Prime Commander (best pvp set). When you say "archdaeva set," I'll assume you actually mean the Ancient Coin gear. Technically, that's just one of many archdaeva sets as all 66+ gear is considered archdaeva gear. But anyway. For your Ancient Coin gear, you'll want to use omega enchantment stones (the purple ones) along with Greater Mythic Supplements to ensure 100% success and not risk breaking your gear.

and is archdaeva good enough for both pvp and pve or there is somthing else ?

I will be honest with you here. No. That said, a new patch, 6.0, is coming in the next few months and will completely re-do so many elements of the game. Since you are new to the game, you don't have millions of kinah at your disposal. So if I were you, I personally would not try to get geared to the teeth while knowing that 6.0 will come soon and make your hard work pointless. The Ancient Coin gear is okay for lower level instances, but you will not be able to run endgame pve such as Bastion of Souls, Trials of Eternity, or Frozen Monolith. Even Cradle of Eternity, a mid-level pve instance, will be a challenge for you unless you are with a geared group.

IF it is within your means, you might try to get Apollon gear. It's the third best pve gear in the game. You can get it from Cradle of Eternity (or Trials, but you won't be able to run that), or you can buy it from other players or on the broker. Make sure you buy the Apollon gear that has manastone slots and can be enchanted as there are two versions. Chanter's gear will be the chain that has parry in it.

For pvp, you will die very quickly in Ancient Coin gear as it's low level gear to begin with AND it doesn't have any pvp defense/attack stats. Pvp gear is a lot tougher to get than pve gear though, so again, I wouldn't stress yourself about it with 6.0 coming soon.

For more info about the current gears, you can read these:

For spinel medals, you can get them in several ways.

1. Buy from the broker

2. Participate in siege events, such as nightly Upper Abyss siege, Divine siege on Saturday night, Kaldor siege on Sunday afternoon (all 66+)

3. Get them from events every now and then

4. Became a ranked officer (requiring a certain amount of GP and to be maintained every month) and receive a few spinel medals every Monday

5. Get fragmented spinel from events, instances such as Evergale Canyon (66+), etc and combine those fragments into spinel medals

For AP, same thing, several ways. In addition to sieges and becoming a ranked officer and whatnot like listed above, you can also get AP from lots of pve instances -- although the amount is not very high. Killing mobs in the Upper Abyss will grant you AP. There are also quests you can do which give AP.

Archived