Aion 6.0 Gear exchange table

YoRHa-DN

Hi i usually doesn't like to post much but this time i want you guys to think about the table of gear exchange you made for our server pls take in mind that the gear rate your using is for the korean server that has a much more geared player base than NA we don't have the same level of enchantment of korea so far since they got some enchantment events like the +3 one you can see here:

Keep in mind that other regions like japan and russia have used a conversion level of enchantment lower than the current table we have since most of their players ar far behind from korean on gear like you can check on this images from the Russian server:

3.png
5.png

With this current table your leaving 75% of the players without any gear for 6.0+ making us having to start over again losing most of the progress we have made in this months as you can read on the main thread created by cyan the users are worried about having to start over again and all the work we have made till now gona be useless the current gear of the player population on NA as far ican apreciate in my humble opinion is

Returning players and new players that have been playing for the last 3/5 months have:

- Armor and weapons Lvl75 Prime Royal PVP/Harvester PVE +15

-  Accessories Lvl75 Prime Royal PVP /Harvester PVE/Gray Wolf PVE +5/7

This player base should be able to get the Ancient gear since they have been playing triying to archive the enchantment level over months putting time and effor into the game as other regions have done this gear have 50% less advantage over the legendary one

Veteran players and ncoin/gold players that have instested much more time and money over these years since 5.0:

- Armor and weapon Commander lvl80 PVP/Master Harvester PVE +20/25 some even at +30

- Accessories Commander Lvl 80 /Gray Wolf/Master Harvester +8 to +10

This player base should be rewarded for keeping the game runing and the time invested with the legendary gear that gives 50K+more hp and has a 50% more advantage on pvp or pve vs the ancient one

As you can see on this video both sets are compared on damage and the legendary one already have a big advantage over the ancient one leaving big percent of the players without even the ancient gear leave us into a extremly bad condition against the player that got the legendary one and also strugling for the pve content:

The point is that we are not asking to get free gear we are asking to be able to keep our progress into the game and be able to keep up a level of gameplay against the much more geared players instead of losing all the current gear we have and have to start over again meanwhile the veterans can do instances and pvp we also have been playing the game and investing time money and effor to archive our gear pls try to check this suggestion and consider a change for the gear exhange for NA thanks.

I'll give my opinion too.

6.0 supposedly to be a new start for everybody you're not suppose to carry everything to 6.0 if they want you to keep every progress they won't design new gears new system and kinah exchange to goldbar.If we let +15 people have exchange then people with +10 or even +0 Harvester will start complain.

Just my opinion even I don't agree with you but I support you to voice your opinion to NC.

5 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I'll give my opinion too.

6.0 supposedly to be a new start for everybody you're not suppose to carry everything to 6.0 if they want you to keep every progress they won't design new gears new system and kinah exchange to goldbar.If we let +15 people have exchange then people with +10 or even +0 Harvester will start complain.

Just my opinion even I don't agree with you but I support you to voice your opinion to NC.

I partialy agree with this, but it is nearly impossible to enchant anything past the range of +25~+29... it is the bad RNG and chances that they make it impossible. On another note, if getting the new gear is "possible" and when I say possible, I mean not have to burn yourself in everything, then I have no problem not being able to get me new items from start.

They making a drastic change in all this and the fact most things will be untradeable will make this game a little bit more dead.

Archived