Secrets of the Ancients Instance and Item Reward List

Cyan

This event is very weird, I got some boxes, I got some keys, I got some relics, some of them were combinable, others were not, some quests updated, I got 10m XP at 73 lvl... exactly, that was less than 0.01%

Those event items are tradeable so I guess I'll simply sell mine on broker and be happy with it.

Why is that Yanubis only spawning once a day for only a certain group of players??

Some of us are at work at that time or have a different timezone. Can this Yanubis also spawn at an earlier time for those of us who are at work or asleep at the one and only time it spawns now?

Thanks.

P.D

Those rewards are...they could be better.

5 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

But free AP/XP/spinels!

I'm excited for it. >_> Going to farm it on main and primary alt. >_> Nice, more rewarding break from Fissure of Oh God I've Lived In Here Too Long.

Assuming they don't nerf it to oblivion. >_>

You're talking about Kumuk eventi, cake?

Cuz the 2nd and 3rd edition of Kumuki on korean servers got a nice xp buff, not a nerf.

Lets hope we get it this way too!

A quick advice from me is to treat this event as an exp event. Don't pay attention on the rewards and just turn in your 10 shards for 110mil exp, it's the best this way taken how you have low chances of getting anything from boxes, the 1 shard rewards are... well... they just are, while the Divine Relic bundle is 210 shards (which would give you 2.3b exp if you turned them in for exp quest).

Yanubis, when he spawns in Norsvold/Illuma; Does he only spawn in one location or several at once around the map? It'd be nice to maybe find/catch one alone and get all that juicy exp. One Yanubis in a group of 6 gave 85mil exp. Think of how much that would of been solo. And it does no damage pretty much and if you are okay geared, you can tear through it no problem.

I wanted to make sure, but is there no way to get extra <Ancient Insignia> for the quest <[Event] Ancient Holy Item>. seeing how you can only gain 1 item per day, and u need 14, im guessing that this will be a 2 week event letting u get the box at the end of the event. So if i miss out on getting 1 insignia will this result in me not completing the quest?

Just read comments and realized - Pallasite really ???? )))))))) It's for Hyperion set - 1 set in whole game that purifying with pallasite and it's lvl 65 set ))). You can't get kunax gear if you leveled 66 already ))). Why so hard NC - why you hate us so much ? )))))))

+ about puzzle boxes - where to take them ? Few days and i have no boxes to continue event - gimme more boxes ) ) )

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived