The real problem with the game: Uninteresting and over-repetitive sieges

xiilieaxz-DN

Yeah, another complain post by me. But I think I've figured out the real problem with the game: Lack of interesting sieges.

Just look at the siege timetable. Abyss, Abyss, Abyss, Abyss, Abyss, Divine, Kaldor. There's nothing to look forward to each day.

Remember when we had Tiamaranta Hearts and Katalam/Danaria fortresses? Of all sieges, you chose to delete the best sieges and keep the most boring ones. What the nyerk? And in 6.0 we'll have 2 pathetic sieges left.

I can see why you chose to trim down the siege schedule because it was too hectic with 5 sieges a day at 4.7. But the main problem was it was too repetitive. Abyss was actually the most boring siege and you put it on the schedule almost everyday. Same with Ing/Gelk, it was too repetitive. And Tiamaranta Hearts were way overscheduled.

I propose to bring back every map you deleted and put 1 siege per weekday and 2 sieges per weekend, without making them too repetitive.

Here's my proposed siege schedule:

c1fdg6o.png

4.0 forts are evenly spread out, and there's only 1 siege per weekday so it's not too hectic. Plus the best sieges, 4.0, are back. I'm sure many people will return to the game in a heartbeat like this.

As for the explanation, just say Ereshkigal threw a fit again and all the regions rose back to the surface, but because of some strange magic they are frozen in time (so you can just restore the maps without changing anything much)

8 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

You complain about repetitively boring sieges and you choose to bring back Gelk/Inggy...

HA... HA HA HA!

HA HA HA!

Ah, what a good laugh.

It was only boring because it was on too many times a week. It would be fine if once a week. Just bring back everything so we can rotate them. 6.0 sounds absolutely pathetic with just 2 sieges.

14 hours ago, xiilieaxz-DN said:

I propose to bring back every map you deleted and put 1 siege per weekday and 2 sieges per weekend, without making them too repetitive.

Fam, you already know for a fact that this isn't going to happen anytime soon as it has not happened in 6.0-6.5. ESPECIALLY BRINGING BACK DELETED MAPS... So can we not create unnecessary threads?

37 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Fam, you already know for a fact that this isn't going to happen anytime soon as it has not happened in 6.0-6.5. ESPECIALLY BRINGING BACK DELETED MAPS... So can we not create unnecessary threads?

That's the way to save the game, though. Maybe NCSoft needs something to wake them up and do something that is actually good for the game, and stop regressing the game into having no content.

I prefer something like tia eye and separated pve from pvp completely like 3.x

Solo instances that take 10 mins max to complete like linkgate,group instances that's like ORB,DR,IS,Adma,TTC something easy and not complicated and everyone can do it.
I just can't stand on instance that took at least 30mins + to complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Need more PvE alliance instances. Not everyone is into PvP, be nice to have a 24 man or larger PvE instance that took like an hour to complete. I'd also love a 3 or four Union PvP with goals to drive us all to do something.

Example: After 6.2, use the Illuma Map, place 4 bases, one for each union. Place field cannons that can be captured and, defense tower that can be captured and, upgraded with defensive energy bundles you have to get at your base and carry to the towers. Time limit one hour, Union that holds the most cannons towers and, had managed to take over at least one enemy union base gets to fight a mega boss that take the whole union to kill and, drops awesome rewards, like one Omega per person and, end game gear.

No base captured, no boss, just the win that gives gold and GP/AP Runs daily but, you only get two entries per week.

Archived