Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - August 29, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, August 29, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • The Alchemy Event will return. You can find full event details here.
  • Kumuki's Daring Rescue will end. Save the Porguses before it's dinner time.
  • Power Up Week will end.
  • Triple XP will be end.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

03rzbeyv8mh11.png 8kt8dkpnywh11.jpg qy9ippgcluh11.jpg

thanks kumuki. i like you but i think i wont be missing you anytime soon. been doing this day in day out with 4 alts simultaneously  with daily taki's mission and weekly! my fingers sore, left hand pretty much dead. lol. but it is so worth it. im ready for essence cores exchange! aye aye!

Gonna stroll in here to say that I've been having way too many sendlog crashes since the maintenance, it's making the game virtually unplayable. Game crashes at almost every single door or teleport. I already have my graphic effects reduced (just as they always have been and worked fine) but this is out of control.

29 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Gonna stroll in here to say that I've been having way too many sendlog crashes since the maintenance, it's making the game virtually unplayable. Game crashes at almost every single door or teleport. I already have my graphic effects reduced (just as they always have been and worked fine) but this is out of control.

Update graphics card driver? Roll-back graphics card driver? File repair? Sacrifice an Aion virgin to the gods? D:

Are you excited for Kromede's C++/SendLog Error event? 

17 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Update graphics card driver? Roll-back graphics card driver? File repair? Sacrifice an Aion virgin to the gods? D:

Are you excited for Kromede's C++/SendLog Error event? 

Not even the purest sacrifice can help that.

It's funny because during the last Kromede event I never actually sendlogged. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived