Forums

The Alchemy Event Instances and Rewards List

Cyan

Thanking yo all for engaging wit this thread so Hi again and so Arx i guess your not a GM and no problem with that if that's the case good suggestions. If you are a GM sorry i don't post enough to know better but please or anyone who knows is there a single site patch release reference site/pointer/explanations that informs what the deal is with mana stones similar to the one for equipment update as per the Google sheet thingy https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZFCqgEX2rPLQ1CCXcFqYirA57mKIsNAr_kJuz1lVI8Q/edit#gid=1229644610 as i have bookmarked from Cyan link.

Is there any level of mana stone that has a chance for upgrade to 6x on NA and if socketed or not then what, or is it still wait and see or fiddle with hidden knowledge here from Korean servers there to get a heads up maybe?  getting fed up with it all, no blame.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to put it another way as I understand (maybe wrongly) none of the v 5+ mana stones will be converted to v 6+ mana stones since there are new ones there, all the equip is changing so anything socketed is lost and not factored into the conversion since it is a box at the end of that process, and stones in inventory i don't know what happens but would like know as well...would be more than happy to be enlightened otherwise or at least confirmed in my somewhat conjectured assessment :)

All the complaining about a 0 effort event is a bit much. You literally get your key, open box, collect reward. It takes all of 5 seconds to complete, and can be completed on all your alts. +4 Know/Prec/Pow Stones are better then old school green manastones.

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

Todo lo que se queja de un evento de esfuerzo 0 es demasiado. Literalmente obtienes tu llave, abre caja, recoge recompensa. Tardará 5 segundos en completarse, y se puede completar en todos sus alts. +4 Know / Prec / Pow Stones son mejores que las manastones verdes de la vieja escuela.

Do not say nonsense, stop making them the ball. That reward is useless, shit is worth more than that

Alchemist's Pouches are a guaranteed drop from instance bosses. Please visit our forums for the full instance and rewards list.

Hi @Cyan, acording to the event guide drop is guaranteed. Tried raksang with my 75 no drop, that would make sence since im out of range for that instance but i tried linkgate with lvl 72 and also got no drop.

6 minutes ago, Zeyra-KT said:

Hola @Cyan, de acuerdo con la caída de la guía de eventos está garantizada. Intenté raksang con mi 75 no drop, eso haría sentir desde que estuve fuera del alcance para esa instancia, pero probé linkgate con lvl 72 y tampoco obtuve ninguna caída.

Lol

10 hours ago, skythee-DN said:

to put it another way as I understand (maybe wrongly) none of the v 5+ mana stones will be converted to v 6+ mana stones since there are new ones there, all the equip is changing so anything socketed is lost and not factored into the conversion since it is a box at the end of that process, and stones in inventory i don't know what happens but would like know as well...would be more than happy to be enlightened otherwise or at least confirmed in my somewhat conjectured assessment :)

I saw a video on youtube where you exchange your +10 manastones for something new that doesn't worth as much in 6.0+ but I saw nowhere anything about +1~+9 manastones.

• Aion Team
5 hours ago, Transcendant-DN said:

@Cyan why u give us false hope? Its not guaranteed drop.. wasted my runs now, please fix the bug. Now I don’t even want to run the dungeons anymore til its 100%

It's guaranteed from some of the higher level instances, but not all instances have a guaranteed drop.

8 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Lol, creo que las personas solo estarán felices cuando el evento sea algo así como: "Cada 30 segundos, un paquete con omegas, templados y manastones aparecen en tu inventario"

How the nyerk do you want people to be happy with +4 manastones, do you know what you're talking about? Or do you talk to talk?

@CyanTake a look in Sanctum please and you will see how empty it's, during this event whenever it showed up, sanctum was always crowded, you would take a 5 mins to open a box, but due to the great rewards in the list atm people don't even bother doing the event, you guys really need to consider this, rewards are very bad, this event and also the snowflakes event both used to be the easiest and greatest 2 events in aion but not anymore, i believe that you guys should change the reward list at least to satisfy the people who keeps getting disappointed by the aion team ...

1 hour ago, DeathStroke-KT said:

@CyanTake a look in Sanctum please and you will see how empty it's, during this event whenever it showed up, sanctum was always crowded, you would take a 5 mins to open a box, but due to the great rewards in the list atm people don't even bother doing the event, you guys really need to consider this, rewards are very bad, this event and also the snowflakes event both used to be the easiest and greatest 2 events in aion but not anymore, i believe that you guys should change the reward list at least to satisfy the people who keeps getting disappointed by the aion team ...

There are boxes in Illuma. That's where I've seen the majority of Elyos players 

Archived