Forums

The Alchemy Event Instances and Rewards List

Cyan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+4 manastones really? What are we supposed to do with that? Cant even sell them. For all the money people spend in this game, thats the best reward you can come up with?! And why is it that the gold boxes give as much shit as the copper?? I thought its suppose to give better not the same or worse lol :S

14 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Hay cajas en Illuma. Ahí es donde he visto a la mayoría de los jugadores de Elyos 

There is no one there either, do not lie. I do not know what the nyerk happens to some of them, who only know how to make the ball

7 hours ago, Cleopatra-KT said:

+4 manastones really? What are we supposed to do with that? Cant even sell them. For all the money people spend in this game, thats the best reward you can come up with?! And why is it that the gold boxes give as much shit as the copper?? I thought its suppose to give better not the same or worse lol :S

NCsoft staff just does not have a dedicated team for aion to understand the players better and to understand the game better.  They make last minute decisions to see if they can "balance" it, just before announcing the event details but they stuff it up as usual.  They are so focused on other games it feels and then they decide that the rewards won't get changed so they show their sense of 'power', and that they did it for a 'reason' which doesn't make sense but to rile up their playerbase, which in turn only to cover up their lazy undedicated butts.  A team dedicated to a game would definitely try to make the game experience better than to wait for players to complain over the same thing for almost every event. 

11 hours ago, Yortus-KT said:

There is no one there either, do not lie. I do not know what the nyerk happens to some of them, who only know how to make the ball

I have logged in on my Katalam and Danaria Elyos since the event started. Iluma is packed on both. At 7pm server time.

Do not lie, boy.

I can actually explain that lockbox, if it isnt a troll post. Lockboxes are automatically added to the loot table of all mobs (with few exceptions). When the boxes were added to Norsvold/Iluma, their loot tables must have taken this change (might happen in capitals as well, but whatever).

In any case, like any other lockbox drop from any other mob, they do not take the place of real drops.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

I can actually explain that lockbox, if it isnt a troll post. Lockboxes are automatically added to the loot table of all mobs (with few exceptions). When the boxes were added to Norsvold/Iluma, their loot tables must have taken this change (might happen in capitals as well, but whatever).

In any case, like any other lockbox drop from any other mob, they do not take the place of real drops.

This happened when the boxes were in Katalam, too, lol. I have a screenshot of it buried somewhere in my old photobucket.

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

He iniciado sesión en mi Katalam y Danaria Elyos desde que comenzó el evento. Iluma está lleno de ambos. A las 7 p.m. hora del servidor.

No mientas, chico.

He has not said enough in a long time, there are 4 players with the same players who have always brought something new, you have never seen how this kind of events used to be before. This game is really dead and people like you make it so

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived