Forums

Aion September Preview

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in September. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Aion Anniversary Celebration
  • Kromede's Revenge
  • Power Up Week

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double Crafting : August 31 to September 2
  • Double AP : September 7 to September 9
  • Double XP : September 14 to September 16
  • Double Drop : September 21 to September 23
  • Double Crafting September 28 to September 30

See you in game!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand how people get excited over old rewards that will become obsolete in 6.0 patch.I don't even waste my time to do them.(Unless it has good skins)

I'd rather they bring out 6.0 patch than giving same old events.Anyone remember infamous server merge that supposed to happened in spring ? I feel same toward to 6.0 patch not mentioned Gameforge will promote their 6.0 launch in every way.NA zero :/ I've got mails from Gameforge more than BnS and Aion combined from NA.

While I know the community enjoys Kromede's Revenge, we just had this event in May. I was really hoping for Daeva Dash instead. Is there anyway you can send a survey to see which event the community prefers for the upcoming Anniversary, Tia Eye/SFT/Daeva Dash? I beleive this was done last year.

NC is off waiting for the 6.x to fall from the sky in the NA, because I do not think they are working on it.
  the prizes today are the same as 1 year ago, who wants spinel Coin? fragment spinel?

aion anniversary month? Kromede event? the prizes will be just more spinel fragment

13 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

No entiendo cómo la gente se entusiasma con las viejas recompensas que se volverán obsoletas en el parche 6.0. Ni siquiera pierdo mi tiempo para hacerlas. (A menos que tenga buenas pieles)

Preferiría que sacaran 6.0 parches que dar los mismos viejos eventos. ¿Alguien recuerda la infame combinación de servidores que se suponía que iba a suceder en la primavera? Siento lo mismo con el parche 6.0 no mencionado. Gameforge promocionará su lanzamiento de 6.0 en todos los sentidos. NA cero :/Tengo correos de Gameforge más que BnS y Aion combinados de NA.

In EU, the update of the next version 6.0 has been officially announced ... meanwhile, more OP events come here.

12 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

Fine... Nothing we can do about the 6.blahlblah patch that only God knows when it will be dropped!

BUT PLEASE! atleast MODIFY THE EVENT REWARDS and trim all items that will be removed when 6.xx comes. geez. 

Seems rather pointless, I never get enough essence to create a key anyway (8 runs, 8 leads lul) and Kromede is coming this month. Probably bad rewards too but easier to achieve imo. Just check out what EU has planned

10 minutes ago, Nitro-KT said:

Fine... Nothing we can do about the 6.blahlblah patch that only God knows when it will be dropped!

BUT PLEASE! atleast MODIFY THE EVENT REWARDS and trim all items that will be removed when 6.xx comes. geez. 

Not sure if you are trolling or what. How the nyerk can you remove items that are being removed and add items that we dont even have? There are people who still have stuff to do before 6.0 and rewards from events still help, or not even rewards, but server wide buffs as well.

Not sure if you are trolling or what. How the nyerk can you remove items that are being removed and add items that we dont even have? There are people who still have stuff to do before 6.0 and rewards from events still help, or not even rewards, but server wide buffs as well.

oppss. what i meant with modify was, in our current event rewards, remove all the items that will become obsolete when 6.xx comes. (not asking to "add" new items from 6.xx) :) (oh and when i say remove - I just want them to not include it in the rewards list) 

15 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

EU Aion they still dont have gears exchange list ......

We got it.. and then it had to be redone because what was posted was the exact KR exchange list which made no sense for NA. Maybe EU is waiting to get it right the first time? Maybe they want more feedback before they put it out so they don't have to put it out twice? Who knows.

Maybe.. NCWest is waiting to announce the 6.0 release date -on- the birthday?!

Maybe?

Probably not.

But maybe!

Archived