Forums

Aion September Preview

Cyan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

We got it.. and then it had to be redone because what was posted was the exact KR exchange list which made no sense for NA. Maybe EU is waiting to get it right the first time? Maybe they want more feedback before they put it out so they don't have to put it out twice? Who knows.

Maybe.. NCWest is waiting to announce the 6.0 release date -on- the birthday?!

Maybe?

Probably not.

But maybe!

i don't think it was a bad thing for the list to had to be redone here, it somewhat shows that ncwest can sometimes listen to the comunity and can be flexible. 

Also Gameforge stated they will make the exchange list public 2 weeks before the uptade goes live, so propably they will have a harder time than us in that regard.

And about guessing the launch for our release i would say if we don't have it for November i think they will wait for all the xmas and new year events to finish and release it at end of January / mid February 2019.

The game is becoming more monotonous, the same system, not egalitarian pvp, boring events, I think the majority expected 6.2 because the game is really in decline with each day and in the update most things now will not work at all in the absolute, the only thing that serves to have is kinah, ap and stigmas, and of course the reward of set plus 22 if you have the purified one, so that they give you something decent to do pvp, but also those who had their set plus 30 and accessories plus 10 with its ultimate set reward and it will happen the same as now. but the same in the actulización will be only a time so that all have the same set and the same pvp is done. what p2w is reduced too much will no longer have as many advantages as now. in my point of view the game lost its fun.

I'll just wait for 6.2 to see if the truth is worth playing again.

Natural magic stones.... please :( with prowess set (apparently) getting deleted in 6.2 and NA not having sufficient way to farm this skin... please make the stones rain or gear itself :/ 

(EU has simple primordial creatures drop them and event where now any lvl 66+ mob in illuma/nors drops)... theres no wallet harm for NCsoft to give us easy access to the skins too, pretty please!!! (Need 140 for full set +60 weapon hence why we want them to rainnnn)

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what coming in September. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Aion Anniversary Celebration
  • Kromede's Revenge
  • Power Up Week

Schedule of upcoming boosts:

• Double Crafting : August 31 to September 2
  • Double AP : September 7 to September 9
  • Double XP : September 14 to September 16
  • Double Drop : September 21 to September 23
  • Double Crafting September 28 to September 30

See you in game!

why double AP buff is gone today?

Daevas with Prestige buff, remember to let the buff wear off before the Anniversary Cake so you can get the cake buff with the delicious XP buff.  Otherwise the drop rate buff of the Prestige buff conflicts with the cake buff and you can't get it.

Posted on the web site:

Daeva’s Day Cake – September 12 to October 3

"Please note the cake boosts will not be granted if you have an active amulet or Lucky Hands boost."

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/announcements/09102018-aions-9th-anniversary-daevas-day-events.php

On 9/1/2018 at 7:44 AM, khaly-KT said:

NC is off waiting for the 6.x to fall from the sky in the NA, because I do not think they are working on it.
  the prizes today are the same as 1 year ago, who wants spinel Coin? fragment spinel?

aion anniversary month? Kromede event? the prizes will be just more spinel fragment

Due to them amputating a very large portion of Aion's story in 6.0/2/5-whichever, I really don't care if it ever comes out here in NA. You can go over to EU, or Korea servers if you want 6.???????, and for those of us who aren't into PVP and love Aion's story, we'll still have our full game here in NA, a perfect option for all IMHO.

Oh and as for me, I love Kromede's Revenge. Of course, I love Many other events as well too.

58 minutes ago, Aieryn-DN said:

Due to them amputating a very large portion of Aion's story in 6.0/2/5-whichever, I really don't care if it ever comes out here in NA. You can go over to EU, or Korea servers if you want 6.???????, and for those of us who aren't into PVP and love Aion's story, we'll still have our full game here in NA, a perfect option for all IMHO.

Oh and as for me, I love Kromede's Revenge. Of course, I love Many other events as well too.

Except it hasn't been the full game since 3 years ago =\

I silently hope the delay is them working on turning NA into an official 3.0/4.0 "private" server, but fat hope.

1 hour ago, Aieryn-DN said:

I tried playing EU retail. My account was instantly blocked, and playing in Korea requires buying an account, so that's really not an option.

7 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I tried playing EU retail. My account was instantly blocked, and playing in Korea requires buying an account, so that's really not an option.

EU has a terrible tendency to block IPs that aren't from Europe, but generally anybody outside EU can play it. If you contact Gameforge and explain it, they'll probably unblock it. For that reason, we have IP verification here on NA.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

EU has a terrible tendency to block IPs that aren't from Europe, but generally anybody outside EU can play it. If you contact Gameforge and explain it, they'll probably unblock it. For that reason, we have IP verification here on NA.

I'd really rather not, though I appreciate the info, Kubei. I just wanted to test a question we had on Discord, but I'm not going to deal with Gameforge's support to do it. 

I like my low ping here, too. And things scheduled for my hours. In my region. With NCWest p2w. With my friends. With rules and people I'm familiar with. And more.

54 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'd really rather not, though I appreciate the info, Kubei. I just wanted to test a question we had on Discord, but I'm not going to deal with Gameforge's support to do it. 

I like my low ping here, too. And things scheduled for my hours. In my region. With NCWest p2w. With my friends. With rules and people I'm familiar with. And more.

Tbh had Aion EU been published by someone else and not Gameforge, I wouldn't need to play NA with a higher ping and bad times for me, but even then, I still prefer it here uguu

Archived